Create an account
1. An image file that contains an entire workstation configuration, including all applications, packages, and configuration settings, is called a.
2. The two programs that make up the User State Migration Tool are called.
Scanstate.exe and Loadstate.exe
3. A _____ installation is one in which the installers capture a single image file and deploy it to each computer with no changes.
Build to Plan or BTP
4. Windows Deployment Services can reduce network bandwidth requirements while deploying install images by using.
8. To boot from an image transmitted over the network by a WDS server, a workstation must have a network adapter that supports.
PXE - Pre-boot Execution Environment
9. The deployment scenario in which you save a workstation's user state data, wipe its disk, install Win 7, and then restore the user state data is called the _____ scenario
3.) The Win 7 AIK script files used to perform unattended installations are called task sequences.
4.) You can use the boot images created by Deployment Workbench to start workstations using either boot disks or WDS.
5.) The computer that you use to capture an image of a workstation configuration is called the target computer.
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
Having trouble? Click here for help.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions and try again
Reload the page to try again!Reload
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Please upgrade Flash or install Chrome
to use Voice Recording.
For more help, see our troubleshooting page.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.
Star this term
You can study starred terms together