1. An image file that contains an entire workstation configuration, including all applications, packages, and configuration settings, is called a.
2. The two programs that make up the User State Migration Tool are called.
Scanstate.exe and Loadstate.exe
3. A _____ installation is one in which the installers capture a single image file and deploy it to each computer with no changes.
Build to Plan or BTP
4. Windows Deployment Services can reduce network bandwidth requirements while deploying install images by using.
5. Before you can modify an offline image file using DISM.exe, you must.____ the image.
6. To partition an disk using an answer file, you must add settings to the.
Win PE Config Pass
7. The Win 7 AIK tool that you use to create answer files is called.
8. To boot from an image transmitted over the network by a WDS server, a workstation must have a network adapter that supports.
PXE - Pre-boot Execution Environment
9. The deployment scenario in which you save a workstation's user state data, wipe its disk, install Win 7, and then restore the user state data is called the _____ scenario
10. A ____ image enables a workstation to boot from a disk and connect to a WDS server.
1.) To perform a win 7 deployment using ZTI, you must have a SQL Server on your network.
2.) To create a capture image, you use the Deployment Workbench console.
3.) The Win 7 AIK script files used to perform unattended installations are called task sequences.
4.) You can use the boot images created by Deployment Workbench to start workstations using either boot disks or WDS.
5.) The computer that you use to capture an image of a workstation configuration is called the target computer.
6.) An LTI deployment provides greater flexibility than a ZTI deployment.
7.) ImageX.exe is a command-line tool that you can use to capture and deploy image files.
8.) To use the upgrade computer scenario, a workstation must be running windows SP2 or later.
9.) Before you can capture an image of a Win 7 workstation, you must run the Sysprep.exe program.
10.) Sector-based image files are spannable, editable, and bootable.
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions and try again
Reload the page to try again!
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.