10) RWG Intermediate C: Present Progressive +/-/?
Use the key words to make sentences.
Terms in this set (14)
+ he watch TV now
He is watching TV now.
- she study now
She isn't studying now.
? he talk his mother now
Is he talking to his mother now?
+ I study English right now
I'm studying English right now.
+ they eat in this picture
They are eating in this picture.
- they smile in this picture
They aren't smiling in this picture.
+ we study hard in this picture
We are studying hard in this picture.
? you wear shoes in this picture
Are you wearing shoes in this picture?
? I sleep in this picture
Am I sleeping in this picture?
+ they make dinner now
They are making dinner now.
? he wear black pants today
Is he wearing black pants today?
+ she wear glasses in this picture
She is wearing glasses in this picture.
- I study right now
I'm not studying right now.
- you smile in this picture
Your aren't smiling in this picture.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
Beginner English Vocabulary
The Art lesson
Grammar 1--parts of speech
Theme 1: Use either the simple present or the present continuous of the verbs in parentheses
OTHER SETS BY THIS CREATOR
25) RWG Intermediate C: Unreal Past Conditionals
24) RWG Intermediate C: Unreal Present Conditional
22) RWG Intermediate C: Crime / Law
23) RWG Intermediate C: Police Arrest Hundreds in Italy (Reading Power 3 p125)