6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- organism that feed on the remains or wastes of other organisms.
- a type of symbiosis that occurs when an organism called a parasite feeds on the cells, tissues, or fluids of another organism call a host.
- structure, behavior, or other trait in an organism that helps it to survive in its environment.
- a type of symbiosis in which one species benefits while the other seems to be unaffected.
- traces the path of energy as it moves from one organism to the next in an ecosystem.
- organism that supports a parasite.
6 True/False questions
Food Web → a system of several overlapping food chains.
Population → all the members of a species living in a particular area at a particular time.
Scavenger → any organism that gets its food by eating other organisms.
Consumer → any organism that gets its food by eating other organisms.
Producer → use the energy of the sun to produce their own food (plants).
Species → eat the remains of organisms left behind by other animals.