6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- all the organisms that live in an area together with the nonliving things in the environment.
- a system of several overlapping food chains.
- use the energy of the sun to produce their own food (plants).
- a type of symbiosis that occurs when an organism called a parasite feeds on the cells, tissues, or fluids of another organism call a host.
- a type of symbiosis in which one species benefits while the other seems to be unaffected.
- diagram that shows the flow of energy through a food chain.
6 True/False questions
Symbiosis → a group of organisms that can mate and produce offspring that in turn can produce more offspring.
Food Chain → a system of several overlapping food chains.
Community → all the populations sharing a specific area or region.
Photosynthesis → chemical process by which plants use light energy to make sugar from water and carbon dioxide.
Adaptation → all the members of a species living in a particular area at a particular time.
Host → organism that supports a parasite.