6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- organism that feed on the remains or wastes of other organisms.
- all the members of a species living in a particular area at a particular time.
- eat the remains of organisms left behind by other animals.
- all the populations sharing a specific area or region.
- a type of symbiosis that occurs when an organism called a parasite feeds on the cells, tissues, or fluids of another organism call a host.
- a close relationship between two species.
6 True/False questions
Adaptation → all the members of a species living in a particular area at a particular time.
Energy Pyramid → diagram that shows the flow of energy through a food chain.
Food Chain → traces the path of energy as it moves from one organism to the next in an ecosystem.
Food Web → use the energy of the sun to produce their own food (plants).
Host → all the organisms that live in an area together with the nonliving things in the environment.
Mutualism → a symbiotic relationship in which both species benefit.