6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- all the members of a species living in a particular area at a particular time.
- structure, behavior, or other trait in an organism that helps it to survive in its environment.
- all the organisms that live in an area together with the nonliving things in the environment.
- traces the path of energy as it moves from one organism to the next in an ecosystem.
- a close relationship between two species.
- chemical process by which plants use light energy to make sugar from water and carbon dioxide.
6 True/False questions
Scavenger → eat the remains of organisms left behind by other animals.
Consumer → any organism that gets its food by eating other organisms.
Decomposer → organism that feed on the remains or wastes of other organisms.
Food Web → a system of several overlapping food chains.
Host → organism that supports a parasite.
Community → all the populations sharing a specific area or region.