6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- a system of several overlapping food chains.
- a symbiotic relationship in which both species benefit.
- all the populations sharing a specific area or region.
- organism that supports a parasite.
- traces the path of energy as it moves from one organism to the next in an ecosystem.
- a type of symbiosis in which one species benefits while the other seems to be unaffected.
6 True/False questions
Energy Pyramid → diagram that shows the flow of energy through a food chain.
Decomposer → all the organisms that live in an area together with the nonliving things in the environment.
Adaptation → all the members of a species living in a particular area at a particular time.
Consumer → use the energy of the sun to produce their own food (plants).
Species → eat the remains of organisms left behind by other animals.
Symbiosis → a group of organisms that can mate and produce offspring that in turn can produce more offspring.