6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- eat the remains of organisms left behind by other animals.
- diagram that shows the flow of energy through a food chain.
- all the organisms that live in an area together with the nonliving things in the environment.
- a type of symbiosis that occurs when an organism called a parasite feeds on the cells, tissues, or fluids of another organism call a host.
- traces the path of energy as it moves from one organism to the next in an ecosystem.
- use the energy of the sun to produce their own food (plants).
6 True/False questions
Host → organism that supports a parasite.
Community → a type of symbiosis in which one species benefits while the other seems to be unaffected.
Mutualism → a type of symbiosis in which one species benefits while the other seems to be unaffected.
Adaptation → structure, behavior, or other trait in an organism that helps it to survive in its environment.
Consumer → use the energy of the sun to produce their own food (plants).
Photosynthesis → a close relationship between two species.