6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- chemical process by which plants use light energy to make sugar from water and carbon dioxide.
- organism that supports a parasite.
- a type of symbiosis in which one species benefits while the other seems to be unaffected.
- a close relationship between two species.
- a group of organisms that can mate and produce offspring that in turn can produce more offspring.
- diagram that shows the flow of energy through a food chain.
6 True/False questions
Scavenger → eat the remains of organisms left behind by other animals.
Ecosystem → all the organisms that live in an area together with the nonliving things in the environment.
Food Web → a system of several overlapping food chains.
Adaptation → structure, behavior, or other trait in an organism that helps it to survive in its environment.
Decomposer → any organism that gets its food by eating other organisms.
Producer → use the energy of the sun to produce their own food (plants).