6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- a system of several overlapping food chains.
- eat the remains of organisms left behind by other animals.
- all the members of a species living in a particular area at a particular time.
- a group of organisms that can mate and produce offspring that in turn can produce more offspring.
- use the energy of the sun to produce their own food (plants).
- a symbiotic relationship in which both species benefit.
6 True/False questions
Photosynthesis → chemical process by which plants use light energy to make sugar from water and carbon dioxide.
Ecosystem → organism that feed on the remains or wastes of other organisms.
Consumer → use the energy of the sun to produce their own food (plants).
Parasitism → structure, behavior, or other trait in an organism that helps it to survive in its environment.
Community → a type of symbiosis in which one species benefits while the other seems to be unaffected.
Decomposer → all the organisms that live in an area together with the nonliving things in the environment.