6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- a symbiotic relationship in which both species benefit.
- all the populations sharing a specific area or region.
- organism that supports a parasite.
- a type of symbiosis in which one species benefits while the other seems to be unaffected.
- any organism that gets its food by eating other organisms.
- all the members of a species living in a particular area at a particular time.
6 True/False questions
Symbiosis → a close relationship between two species.
Scavenger → any organism that gets its food by eating other organisms.
Decomposer → organism that feed on the remains or wastes of other organisms.
Food Chain → traces the path of energy as it moves from one organism to the next in an ecosystem.
Species → a group of organisms that can mate and produce offspring that in turn can produce more offspring.
Parasitism → structure, behavior, or other trait in an organism that helps it to survive in its environment.