6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- use the energy of the sun to produce their own food (plants).
- all the organisms that live in an area together with the nonliving things in the environment.
- structure, behavior, or other trait in an organism that helps it to survive in its environment.
- diagram that shows the flow of energy through a food chain.
- traces the path of energy as it moves from one organism to the next in an ecosystem.
- a group of organisms that can mate and produce offspring that in turn can produce more offspring.
6 True/False questions
Community → all the populations sharing a specific area or region.
Decomposer → organism that feed on the remains or wastes of other organisms.
Scavenger → eat the remains of organisms left behind by other animals.
Population → structure, behavior, or other trait in an organism that helps it to survive in its environment.
Commensalism → a symbiotic relationship in which both species benefit.
Host → organism that supports a parasite.