6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- a symbiotic relationship in which both species benefit.
- all the organisms that live in an area together with the nonliving things in the environment.
- eat the remains of organisms left behind by other animals.
- diagram that shows the flow of energy through a food chain.
- structure, behavior, or other trait in an organism that helps it to survive in its environment.
- organism that supports a parasite.
6 True/False questions
Food Chain → a system of several overlapping food chains.
Commensalism → all the populations sharing a specific area or region.
Consumer → use the energy of the sun to produce their own food (plants).
Species → a close relationship between two species.
Parasitism → all the members of a species living in a particular area at a particular time.
Community → a type of symbiosis in which one species benefits while the other seems to be unaffected.