6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- eat the remains of organisms left behind by other animals.
- a type of symbiosis in which one species benefits while the other seems to be unaffected.
- chemical process by which plants use light energy to make sugar from water and carbon dioxide.
- traces the path of energy as it moves from one organism to the next in an ecosystem.
- use the energy of the sun to produce their own food (plants).
- all the populations sharing a specific area or region.
6 True/False questions
Parasitism → a type of symbiosis that occurs when an organism called a parasite feeds on the cells, tissues, or fluids of another organism call a host.
Population → structure, behavior, or other trait in an organism that helps it to survive in its environment.
Energy Pyramid → diagram that shows the flow of energy through a food chain.
Species → a group of organisms that can mate and produce offspring that in turn can produce more offspring.
Host → organism that supports a parasite.
Decomposer → all the organisms that live in an area together with the nonliving things in the environment.