6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- any organism that gets its food by eating other organisms.
- diagram that shows the flow of energy through a food chain.
- a type of symbiosis that occurs when an organism called a parasite feeds on the cells, tissues, or fluids of another organism call a host.
- a close relationship between two species.
- all the members of a species living in a particular area at a particular time.
- a group of organisms that can mate and produce offspring that in turn can produce more offspring.
6 True/False questions
Commensalism → all the populations sharing a specific area or region.
Food Web → a system of several overlapping food chains.
Scavenger → eat the remains of organisms left behind by other animals.
Adaptation → all the members of a species living in a particular area at a particular time.
Producer → use the energy of the sun to produce their own food (plants).
Decomposer → any organism that gets its food by eating other organisms.