5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Food Web
- cellular respiration
- a any organism that gets its food by eating other organisms.
- b in the mitochondria of a cell O2 is chemically combined with glucose (sugar) to release energy (ATP), CO2, and H2O. Happens in plant and animal cells.
- c eat the remains of organisms left behind by other animals.
- d the job that structures are designed to do.
- e a system of several overlapping food chains.
5 Multiple choice questions
- break down waste material inside a cell, found in animal cells only.
- a group of organisms that can mate and produce offspring that in turn can produce more offspring.
- a living thing.
- diagram that shows the flow of energy through a food chain.
- houses the chromosomes and DNA that direct cell activity, found in plant and animal cells.
5 True/False questions
Community → any organism that gets its food by eating other organisms.
cell wall → tough outer barrier that protects plant cells and give them shape, functions like the security fence, found only in plant cells.
Commensalism → all the populations sharing a specific area or region.
Host → organism that supports a parasite.
chloroplast → green pigment that captures energy of sunlight and through a chemical reaction (photosynthesis) makes food for the plant, found only in plant cells.