5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Energy Pyramid
- a houses the chromosomes and DNA that direct cell activity, found in plant and animal cells.
- b structure, behavior, or other trait in an organism that helps it to survive in its environment.
- c use oxygen and glucose to transform the energy in food to a form the cell can use through a process called cellular respiration, functions like the power plant of the cell, found in plant and animal cells.
- d diagram that shows the flow of energy through a food chain.
- e structures in a plant cell that make glucose and oxygen, function like solar panels, found only in plant cells.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a symbiotic relationship in which both species benefit.
- attached to endoplasmic reticulum and make copies of proteins for a cell, found in both plant and animal cells
- green pigment that captures energy of sunlight and through a chemical reaction (photosynthesis) makes food for the plant, found only in plant cells.
- tough outer barrier that protects plant cells and give them shape, functions like the security fence, found only in plant cells.
- organism that supports a parasite.
5 True/False questions
Ecosystem → organism that supports a parasite.
tissue → attached to endoplasmic reticulum and make copies of proteins for a cell, found in both plant and animal cells
cell → the basic building blocks of all organisms. Within cells the basic functions of organisms (converting food into energy and getting rid of waste) are carried out.
Consumer → any organism that gets its food by eating other organisms.
Food Web → a system of several overlapping food chains.