5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a use oxygen and glucose to transform the energy in food to a form the cell can use through a process called cellular respiration, functions like the power plant of the cell, found in plant and animal cells.
- b eat the remains of organisms left behind by other animals.
- c structure, behavior, or other trait in an organism that helps it to survive in its environment.
- d all the members of a species living in a particular area at a particular time.
- e a living thing.
5 Multiple choice questions
- all the organisms that live in an area together with the nonliving things in the environment.
- houses the chromosomes and DNA that direct cell activity, found in plant and animal cells.
- chemical process by which plants use light energy to make sugar from water and carbon dioxide.
- any organism that gets its food by eating other organisms.
- break down waste material inside a cell, found in animal cells only.
5 True/False questions
Food Web → a system of several overlapping food chains.
Energy Pyramid → tough outer barrier that protects plant cells and give them shape, functions like the security fence, found only in plant cells.
Parasitism → a living thing.
cell wall → tough outer barrier that protects plant cells and give them shape, functions like the security fence, found only in plant cells.
chromosome → attached to endoplasmic reticulum and make copies of proteins for a cell, found in both plant and animal cells