5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- cell membrane
- Food Web
- cell wall
- a tough outer barrier that protects plant cells and give them shape, functions like the security fence, found only in plant cells.
- b thin outer layer of cell that functions like a gatekeeper allowing certain materials in and out of the cell, found in plant and animal cells
- c a type of symbiosis in which one species benefits while the other seems to be unaffected.
- d houses the chromosomes and DNA that direct cell activity, found in plant and animal cells.
- e a system of several overlapping food chains.
5 Multiple choice questions
- attached to endoplasmic reticulum and make copies of proteins for a cell, found in both plant and animal cells
- surrounds and protects the nucleus, functions to allow certain materials in and out of the nucleus, found in plant and animal cells.
- all the members of a species living in a particular area at a particular time.
- a collection of similar cells that work together to perform a function.
- genetic structures made of DNA that contain information used to direct cell activity and make new cells, functions like a computer hard drive, found in plant and animal cells.
5 True/False questions
Scavenger → a group of organisms that can mate and produce offspring that in turn can produce more offspring.
vacuole → fluid-filled structures that temporarily hold substances needed by the cell, functions like a storage tank, found in plant and animals cells but bigger in plant cells.
Mutualism → a living thing.
Producer → any organism that gets its food by eating other organisms.
cell → organism that supports a parasite.