5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Food Web
- a a collection of similar cells that work together to perform a function.
- b the job that structures are designed to do.
- c organism that feed on the remains or wastes of other organisms.
- d a system of several overlapping food chains.
- e a type of symbiosis that occurs when an organism called a parasite feeds on the cells, tissues, or fluids of another organism call a host.
5 Multiple choice questions
- structures in a plant cell that make glucose and oxygen, function like solar panels, found only in plant cells.
- organism that supports a parasite.
- a type of symbiosis in which one species benefits while the other seems to be unaffected.
- all the members of a species living in a particular area at a particular time.
- attached to endoplasmic reticulum and make copies of proteins for a cell, found in both plant and animal cells
5 True/False questions
Mutualism → a living thing.
organism → a living thing.
Community → all the populations sharing a specific area or region.
mitochondrion → use oxygen and glucose to transform the energy in food to a form the cell can use through a process called cellular respiration, functions like the power plant of the cell, found in plant and animal cells.
Consumer → any organism that gets its food by eating other organisms.