5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Food Web
- a any organism that gets its food by eating other organisms.
- b the parts of a cell.
- c a system of several overlapping food chains.
- d use the energy of the sun to produce their own food (plants).
- e fluid-filled structures that temporarily hold substances needed by the cell, functions like a storage tank, found in plant and animals cells but bigger in plant cells.
5 Multiple choice questions
- organism that feed on the remains or wastes of other organisms.
- a collection of similar cells that work together to perform a function.
- break down waste material inside a cell, found in animal cells only.
- a close relationship between two species.
- organism that supports a parasite.
5 True/False questions
Adaptation → all the members of a species living in a particular area at a particular time.
chromosome → genetic structures made of DNA that contain information used to direct cell activity and make new cells, functions like a computer hard drive, found in plant and animal cells.
cytoplasm → structures in a plant cell that make glucose and oxygen, function like solar panels, found only in plant cells.
Photosynthesis → a close relationship between two species.
chloroplast → structures in a plant cell that make glucose and oxygen, function like solar panels, found only in plant cells.