Upgrade to remove ads
Social Studies Test Mapping Lab Latin America
Terms in this set (44)
The 7 countries that the Andes Mountains run through are...What type of map would you use?
1. Chile, Peru, Bolivia, Argentina, Venezuela, Colombia, and Ecuador
2. Physical Feature Map
The most common type of vegetation throughout Latin America is...The country that has the most of it is...What type of map would you use?
1. Broadleaf Evergreen Forest
3. Vegetation Zone Map
The most populated city on the north of the equator is...The 3 most populated cities south of the equator is...What type of map would you use?
1. Mexico City
2. Buenos Aires, Sao Paulo, and Rio de Janeiro
3. Population Density map
The resource that is most abundant in Latin America that is north of the equator is...The 2 countries with most of this resource is...What type of map would you use?
1. Oil (petroleum)
2. Venezuela and Mexico
3. Economic Activity map
The important physical feature that is found near (10N, 80W) is...It is located near...What type of map would you use?
1. Isthmus of Panama
3. Physical Feature map
The three countries and neighboring territories that have the lowest population density is...What type of map would you use?
1. Guyana, Suriname, and French Guiana
2. Population Density map
the country that has all of the climates highland, arid, semiarid, Mediterranean, and marine west coast is...What type of map would you use?
2. Climate Zones map
The two countries that have the most desert vegetation is...The four countries that have the most desert scrub is...What type of map would you use?
1. Chile and Peru
2. Mexico, Brazil, Venezuela, and Colombia
3. Vegetation Zones map
The 7 countries that lie southeast of Mexico and northwest of Colombia is...The land is used for...What type of map would you use?
1. Guatemala, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Panama, Nicaragua, Belize, and Honduras
2. Commercial Farming and Commercial Fishing
3. Economic Activity map
The main climate zones of the two largest islands that lie near 20N is...The three countries that are located there are...What type of map would you use?
1. Tropical Wet
2. Dominican Republic, Haiti, and Cuba
3. Climate Zones map
Four Latin American countries that have most of the precious metals (gold, silver, and copper) are...The physical feature that all of these have in common is...Why is it easier to mine the precious metals?
1. Chile, Peru, Bolivia, and Mexico
2. High elevation/Andes Mountains
3. The high elevation raises up the precious metals to the top
The country of Paraguay has one of the poorest economies because...
1. Has little to no activity
2. Very little resources
3. Surrounded by physical features on both sides so it is hard to leave and to get to
The three countries that have the most land for livestock raisig is...Which country makes it most suitable for livestock raising? Why?
1. Brazil, Argentina, and Mexico
2. Brazil because it has a good climate, tropical wet and dry.
About how many people live in the urban center of Buenos Aires, Argentina? People like to live there because...
1. About 8 million
2. They have humid subtropical climate and lots of jobs
Sierra Madre Occidental
Isthmus of Panama
Gulf of Mexico
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
Latin America Challenges 3 and 4
Latin America... where
Student Handout of Latin America
OTHER SETS BY THIS CREATOR
S1 final exam USH (The New Deal)
S1 final exam USH (World War One)
S1 final exam USH (Imperialism)