5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- role exit
- social interaction.
- a 1949 suggested that body structure might predict criminality
- b today researchers are STILL trying to link biology to crime
- c the law allows local communities to set standards of decency - conservatives believe its immoral while liberals condem it as demeaning to women
- d The process by which people act and react in relation to others is called:
- e the process by which people DISENGAGE from important social roles
5 Multiple choice questions
- a powerfully negative label that greatly changes a person's self concept and social identity
- argues that excessive deviance arises from particular arrangments
- -Deviance and power
-Deviance and Capitalism
-white collar crime
- HELD A new openness toward sexuality.
- -Hate Crimes
-Deviance and Gender
-The behaviour of women and men is judged differently
5 True/False questions
Feminization of Poverty → the deprivation of some ppl in relation to those who have more
canadian teen pregnancies → approaching your research from a male perspective.
Social Structure → The process by which people act and react in relation to others is called:
Liberal feminism → is rooted in classic liberal
thinking that individuals should be free to develop
their own talents and pursue their own interests.
deviance → tied gender stratification to the developement of private property