5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Bloody Sunday
- November Revolution
- Czar NIcholas
- a 1905, peaceful protest to czar Nicholas II palace, led by Father Gapon, fired on by palace guards, 100s died
- b abdicated his throne because russia was suffering and then he and his family were shot and killed
- c Russian leader who succeeded Lenin as head of the Communist Party and created a totalitarian state by purging all opposition (1879-1953)
- d Nov. 1917 when Lenin and Bolshevik followers over threw provisional government and took over the Russian government
- e Bolsheviks
5 Multiple choice questions
- vow by members of the 3rd estate not to disband until a constitution was written
- A system in which society, usually in the form of the government, owns and controls the means of production.
- -people change and so does socirty
-more freedoms and more rights.
ex. in french revolution liberty, equality and fraternity was achieved. nobles and kings gave up power.
- riot on price of bread
- queen of France (as wife of Louis XVI) who was unpopular
5 True/False questions
Lenin → Russian founder of the Bolsheviks and leader of the Russian Revolution and first head of the USSR (1870-1924)
How does revolution impact personal identity? → -changes person's class status
ex. in french + russian revolution people got their rights ans equality.
March Revolution → Bolsheviks become the leaders of Russia. women fighting for food prices.
Napoleon → Russian founder of the Bolsheviks and leader of the Russian Revolution and first head of the USSR (1870-1924)
Louis XVI → a group of communists who overthrew the democratic Russian government