5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Reign of Terror
- a instrument of execution that consists of a weighted blade between two vertical poles
- b a political theory favoring collectivism in a classless society
- c Russian founder of the Bolsheviks and leader of the Russian Revolution and first head of the USSR (1870-1924)
- d the historic period (1793-94) during the French Revolution when thousands were executed
- e French general who became emperor of the French (1769-1821)
5 Multiple choice questions
- The political prison and armory stormed on July 14, 1789, by Partisian city workers alarmed by the king's concentration of troops at Versailles, A prison fortress in Paris that was attacked and destroyed on July 14, 1789, at the start of the French Revolution
- Nov. 1917 when Lenin and Bolshevik followers over threw provisional government and took over the Russian government
- A system in which society, usually in the form of the government, owns and controls the means of production.
- Bolsheviks become the leaders of Russia. women fighting for food prices.
- - King of France (1774-1792). In 1789 he summoned the Estates-General, but he did not grant the reforms that were demanded and revolution followed. Louis and his queen, Marie Antoinette, were executed in 1793.
5 True/False questions
How do people conduct a revolution? → Predicted if:
-there is finiancial crisis
ex russian revolution there were many wars so ecomony was in debt also Czar was a bad leader.
Bourgeoisie → educated, middle class of France; provided force behind the Revolution
Why do revolutions begin? → Bolsheviks become the leaders of Russia. women fighting for food prices.
Czar NIcholas → abdicated his throne because russia was suffering and then he and his family were shot and killed
Marie Antoinette → queen of France (as wife of Louis XVI) who was unpopular