5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- March Revolution
- November Revolution
- How do revolutions affect society?
- a Bolsheviks become the leaders of Russia. women fighting for food prices.
- b Bolsheviks
- c instrument of execution that consists of a weighted blade between two vertical poles
- d -people change and so does socirty
-more freedoms and more rights.
ex. in french revolution liberty, equality and fraternity was achieved. nobles and kings gave up power.
- e Nov. 1917 when Lenin and Bolshevik followers over threw provisional government and took over the Russian government
5 Multiple choice questions
- - having willing participants
-a reason for the revolution
ex. french revolution only 3rd estate paid taxes and had many participants to revolt
- the historic period (1793-94) during the French Revolution when thousands were executed
- -changes person's class status
ex. in french + russian revolution people got their rights ans equality.
- riot on price of bread
- a group of communists who overthrew the democratic Russian government
5 True/False questions
Trotsky → Marxist thinker, skillful speaker, and stalin's rivil after death of Lenin
Tennis court oath → the historic period (1793-94) during the French Revolution when thousands were executed
Communism → a political theory favoring collectivism in a classless society
Declaration of Rights of Man → abdicated his throne because russia was suffering and then he and his family were shot and killed
Czar NIcholas → The political prison and armory stormed on July 14, 1789, by Partisian city workers alarmed by the king's concentration of troops at Versailles, A prison fortress in Paris that was attacked and destroyed on July 14, 1789, at the start of the French Revolution