5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- How do people conduct a revolution?
- Reign of Terror
- a the historic period (1793-94) during the French Revolution when thousands were executed
- b - having willing participants
-a reason for the revolution
ex. french revolution only 3rd estate paid taxes and had many participants to revolt
- c French general who became emperor of the French (1769-1821)
- d The political prison and armory stormed on July 14, 1789, by Partisian city workers alarmed by the king's concentration of troops at Versailles, A prison fortress in Paris that was attacked and destroyed on July 14, 1789, at the start of the French Revolution
- e Marxist thinker, skillful speaker, and stalin's rivil after death of Lenin
5 Multiple choice questions
- queen of France (as wife of Louis XVI) who was unpopular
- A system in which society, usually in the form of the government, owns and controls the means of production.
- Russian founder of the Bolsheviks and leader of the Russian Revolution and first head of the USSR (1870-1924)
- vow by members of the 3rd estate not to disband until a constitution was written
- Bolsheviks become the leaders of Russia. women fighting for food prices.
5 True/False questions
How does revolution impact personal identity? → -people change and so does socirty
-more freedoms and more rights.
ex. in french revolution liberty, equality and fraternity was achieved. nobles and kings gave up power.
Stalin → Russian founder of the Bolsheviks and leader of the Russian Revolution and first head of the USSR (1870-1924)
Why do revolutions begin? → begin if :
-people demand change
ex. french revolutions the 3rd estate paid all taxes and so they decided to revold against 1st and 2nd estate.
ex. alot of deficit spending by the government. this caused economy to crumble and 3rd estate had to fix it
"reds" → Bolsheviks
November Revolution → Bolsheviks become the leaders of Russia. women fighting for food prices.