5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- November Revolution
- Why do revolutions begin?
- Declaration of Rights of Man
- a Marxist thinker, skillful speaker, and stalin's rivil after death of Lenin
- b Nov. 1917 when Lenin and Bolshevik followers over threw provisional government and took over the Russian government
- c Bolsheviks
- d begin if :
-people demand change
ex. french revolutions the 3rd estate paid all taxes and so they decided to revold against 1st and 2nd estate.
ex. alot of deficit spending by the government. this caused economy to crumble and 3rd estate had to fix it
- e National Assembly's statement, reflecting on Enlightenment ideas, saying everyone is equal
5 Multiple choice questions
- vow by members of the 3rd estate not to disband until a constitution was written
- riot on price of bread
- - having willing participants
-a reason for the revolution
ex. french revolution only 3rd estate paid taxes and had many participants to revolt
- assembly of the estates of all France
- educated, middle class of France; provided force behind the Revolution
5 True/False questions
Lenin → Russian leader who succeeded Lenin as head of the Communist Party and created a totalitarian state by purging all opposition (1879-1953)
Czar NIcholas → abdicated his throne because russia was suffering and then he and his family were shot and killed
Stalin → Russian founder of the Bolsheviks and leader of the Russian Revolution and first head of the USSR (1870-1924)
Socialism → A system in which society, usually in the form of the government, owns and controls the means of production.
Marie Antoinette → Bolsheviks become the leaders of Russia. women fighting for food prices.