(Pinellia Tuber) warm; toxic
Transform Phlegm Cold
1. Dries dampness, transforms phlegm: chronic bronchitis
2. Descends rebellious Qi (LU, ST)
3. Dissipates nodules and reduces clumps: breast, plum pit Qi, goiter
*For substantial and insubstantial Ph in upper part of channel: dizziness, vertigo
**Toxicity can be reduced after prepared with Sheng Jiang
(Platycodon Root) neutral
Transforms Phlegm Cold
1. Opens up and disseminates the LU Qi and expels phlegm
2. Opens up and raises the LU Qi while also directing the effect of the herbs to the upper regions of the body: (Guides to LU channel; neutral can treat PH and PC)
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions and try again
Reload the page to try again!
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.