5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Trial by battle
- a the capital and chief port and largest city of Libya
- b the accused and the accuser fought a duel, the outcome of the duel determined guilty or innocent
- c God, belief of a god/lord, whom they shall listen to, respect, and obey.
- d a code that knights adopted in the late Middle Ages; requiring them to be brave, loyal and true to their word; they had to fight fairly in battle
- e the act of banishing a member of the Church from the communion of believers and the privileges of the Church
5 Multiple choice questions
- lesser lords who pledged their service and loyalty to a greater lord in a military capacity
- a large estate that included a village. It was the economic unit of the early middle ages.
- the sacred rituals of the Church
- There were serfs, peasants, merchants, king, nobles, knights, lords. The rise to prominence of this class was one of the most important developments in European society during Medieval Ages.
- He could summon provincial councils of the clergy
5 True/False questions
Cathedrals → lesser lords who pledged their service and loyalty to a greater lord in a military capacity
Financing → is a business of accepting deposits (money) from the public, maintaining savings and checking accounts, and issuing loans and credit. (Muslims)
Financing → Budgeting for marketing activities,obtaining the necessary funds needed for operations,and providing financial assistance to customers so they can purchase the business products and service.
Bishop → pay a tenth of one's income, especially to the church
Investments → In finance, the purchase of a financial product or other item of value with an expectation of favorable future returns. In general terms, investment means the use money in the hope of making more money.