5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- the primary result of the 1906 Hepburn act was to
- Rutherford B. Hayes was nominated for the presidency because of his reputation for
- Political campaigns during the late 19th century were characterized by ...
- Robert La Follette was particularly associated with
- National Elections between 1856 and 1912 were characterized by...
- a being honest and moderate
- b character assassinations, bribery, and fraud.
- c close elections won mostly by republicans
- d make the interstate commerce commission more powerful and active
- e promotion of specialized technical knowledge and legislative reference services to promote progressive reform.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Victorian sexual inhibitions
- fair deal
- S.S. McClure
- Thomas Fortune
- the acceleration of the tendency towards industrial concentration
5 True/False questions
taft got into political water in the 1910 ballinger pinchhot controversy, which dealt with → were weak leaders
The coinage act of 1894 and 1895, at the beginning of Grover Cleveland's presidency, the ecomony → floundered in one of the worst depressions on American History
McKinley campaign manager Marcus Hanna → Blanketed the country with campaign literature
The New York Democrat who won the "dirty presidential election of 1884 was... → Farmers' alliance
Blacks in the South were not totally disfranchised or segregated until → southern states enacted literacy tests in the 1890s