List three things that a statue of a bodhisattva has that a statue of a Buddha does not have.
• First, the bodhisattvas have earspools and other jewelry while the Buddha doesn't not. Second, the bodhisattvas have intricate robes, belts, and numerous accessories while the Buddha wears simple clothing. Thrid, Bodhisattvas are of the earthly realm, the Buddha has escaped the bonds of earth, and belongs to the heavenly realm.
• earspools, or ear ornaments
• crown, or jeweled headress,
• jewelry, necklaces, bracelets
• elaborate robe, princely garments