5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- attribute dollar value?
- problems are depicted on a?
- ratio scale?
- three types of research design?
- a price customers would be prepared to pay
- (price level difference/ Price B) x Attributes B
- b all properties of NOI
-has absolute zero
-all statistical techniques
- c intensity and direction relating to a stimuli aspect
- d decison tree
- e causal
5 Multiple choice questions
- consistent measures across time and items
-internal consistency- highly correlated
-stability- same results over time
- sequential variables that follow numerical order
- >survey, secondary data
4) sequence and layout
5 True/False questions
validity and reliability? → generalisation over all situations
1+ scale independent and 1+ scale dependent tool? 1S1C R → correlation
types of scales? NOIR → nominal
closed ended questions? → list or rating scale alternative responses provided
-ad: les potential error, comparable responses, easy answers for interviewer
-disad: meaningless results, limited self expression, reponse creation (bias/limitation)
research problem? → action