5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- research design depends on?
- categorical variables?
- survey? 4
- measurement and scaling impacts on?
- a consistent measures across time and items
-internal consistency- highly correlated
-stability- same results over time
- b 1) question format- structure/ disguise
2) question wording- simple,
3) question content- one of more? required?
4) sequence and layout- easy first, sensitive last, general to specific
- c nature of problem
cost and time
- d the survey
- e variables with no numerical relationship
5 Multiple choice questions
- quantitative, who what where when how
- qualitative, why-insights feelings emotions
question form & content
5 True/False questions
causal design? → quanititative, cause and effect
relevance? → reliability x validity
interval scale? → numbers serve as labels for classifying
-mutually exclusive e.g male=1 female=2
-based on frequency counts
structure and disguise? → 1) SUD: do you..oxymoronic?
2) SD: do you..alternatives?
3) UUD: do you?
4) UD: projective techniques
-associaiton, completion, construction, expressive
types of surveys? 5 → nominal