MTA net 1-25
Terms in this set (30)
1. One advantage of dynamic routing is that it
Automatically maintains routing tables.
2. Which of the following represents a Media Access Control Address (MAC)
3. Connecting to a private network address from a public network requires
. Networking address translation (NAT)
4. A network device that associates a Media Access Control (MAC) address with a port is a
5. A layer 2 device that connect multiple computer within a network is a
6. A cable that meets a00 BassetT standard has a maximum length of
. 100 m
7. A router's static route is set by the
. Network Administrator
8. Which setting is used to determine the Domain Name System (DNS) setting on a client computer
9. The default subnet mask for class B network is
10. The default port used for SMTP is
11. The ping tool is use to
. Safe-test a host's own network interface.
a. Determine whether a host is reachable.
12. Which of the following are feature of DHCP
. Address reservation
a. IP address exclusion
13. The command-line tool used to assist a host's active incoming connections is
14. A computer that has an IP address of 169.254.0.1 cannot access the network. Which of the following services should you confirm is available
15. Which network does the IP address 220.127.116.11 belong to
. 18.104.22.168 24
16. Which subnet mask is valid
17. A service that reserves NetBIOS names to IP addresses is
. Windows Internet Name Service (WINS)
18. What type of DNS record maps hostnames to addresses
. Host (A) DNS record
19. Teredo tunneling is a protocol that
. Allows IPv6 connectivity through Pv4 devices.
20. What is the default subnet mask for class C internet network
21. The default port used for telnet is
22. When a client's DHCP-issued address expires, the client_
. Attempts to obtain a new address by broadcasting.
23. You ping a server by using fully qualified domain name (FQDN) and do not receive a response. You then ping the same server by using its IP address and received a response. Why do you receive a response on the second attempt but no on the first attempt
. The DnS is not resolving.
24. A Media Access Control (MAC) address identifies a as
. Network interface card (NIC)
25. Two companies want to share data by using the internet. Which type of network provides the solution
26. VPNs are implemented to provide
. A secure connection through the public networks.
27. If an 802.aag internet connection has connection problems, what may be the cause
. Electromagnetic interface (EMI)
28. Which of these factors has the biggest impact on data transmission speed in a wireless network
. The transmission standard of the equipment used.
29. Which of the following uses a tunneling protocol
30. A network that separates an organization's private network from a public network is an
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
MTA Networking Fundamentals 98-366
CompTia Network+ Study Guide
ch 6 test questions
B.3 Domain 2: Networking, All Questions
OTHER SETS BY THIS CREATOR
mta group 2
MTA OS 98-349 Review 04
Quia: MTA OS 98-349 Review 03
MTA Exam 98-349
THIS SET IS OFTEN IN FOLDERS WITH...
MTA Exam 98-349