5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- William Allen White
- Declaration of Independence
- cost of the bike
- legislative branch
- a famous writer from Emporia, was a Progressive and worked to destroy the KKK, also wrote "What's the Matter with Kansas?"
- b a shop employing workers at low wages, for long hours, and under poor conditions
- c document that contains the words: "We the People"
- d this group makes the law
- e If you decide between buying a bike or a skateboard, and you pick the skateboard, what was your opportunity cost?
5 Multiple choice questions
- new techniques to help stop the spread of the Dust Bowl
- the reason why outsourcing is becoming common to American businesses
- regular use of law, used to guarantee legal rights to each person (right to confront your accuser, right to a speedy trial, etc.)
- Passed in 1854, created popular soveriegnty, allowing people to vote whether to be a slave or free state
- the development of interchangeable parts meant __________ prices on goods
5 True/False questions
assimilation → the act of people coming IN to a country
Supreme Court → one of the first forms of Democracy, passed in 1215 in England, limited the power of the King
exports → deltas, tidelands, and peninsulas are physical characteristics of this geographic region
Eli Whitney → insufficiency or shortness of supply
seizure of tribal lands → During the late 1800s in KS, this action by white settlers with support of the US Army led to increased conflict with American Indians