5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a any new participant in some activity
- b full of longing or unfulfilled desire
- c edit by omitting or modifying parts considered indelicate
- d release from entanglement of difficulty
- e someone who demands exact conformity to rules and forms
5 Multiple choice questions
- a disloyal person who betrays or deserts his cause or religion or political party or friend etc.
- someone who has been admitted to membership in a scholarly field
- independent in behavior or thought
- Created by or as if by a wildly fanciful imagination; highly improbable.
- To predict according to present indications or signs; foretell
5 True/False questions
acolyte → any new participant in some activity
reprobate → a disloyal person who betrays or deserts his cause or religion or political party or friend etc.
ostracize → avoid speaking to or dealing with
bungler → someone who makes mistakes because of incompetence
prevaricator → release from entanglement of difficulty