5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a One who tells stories and anecdotes with skill and wit.
- b edit by omitting or modifying parts considered indelicate
- c of or relating to Draco or his harsh code of laws
- d any new participant in some activity
- e full of longing or unfulfilled desire
5 Multiple choice questions
- someone who has been admitted to membership in a scholarly field
- Created by or as if by a wildly fanciful imagination; highly improbable.
- release from entanglement of difficulty
- a disloyal person who betrays or deserts his cause or religion or political party or friend etc.
5 True/False questions
acolyte → an attendant
halcyon → idyllically calm and peaceful
prevaricator → To predict according to present indications or signs; foretell
prognosticator → To stray from or evade the truth;
acerbic → harsh or corrosive in tone