5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a idyllically calm and peaceful
- b To predict according to present indications or signs; foretell
- c any new participant in some activity
- d not capable of being swayed or diverted from a course
- e a person without moral scruples
5 Multiple choice questions
- full of longing or unfulfilled desire
- Created by or as if by a wildly fanciful imagination; highly improbable.
- someone who makes mistakes because of incompetence
- To stray from or evade the truth;
- a disloyal person who betrays or deserts his cause or religion or political party or friend etc.
5 True/False questions
pundit → effusively or insincerely emotional
malodorous → effusively or insincerely emotional
extricate → avoid speaking to or dealing with
raconteur → One who tells stories and anecdotes with skill and wit.
maudlin → effusively or insincerely emotional