5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a full of longing or unfulfilled desire
- b avoid speaking to or dealing with
- c someone who demands exact conformity to rules and forms
- d edit by omitting or modifying parts considered indelicate
- e a disloyal person who betrays or deserts his cause or religion or political party or friend etc.
5 Multiple choice questions
- independent in behavior or thought
- Created by or as if by a wildly fanciful imagination; highly improbable.
- effusively or insincerely emotional
- harsh or corrosive in tone
- idyllically calm and peaceful
5 True/False questions
reprobate → a disloyal person who betrays or deserts his cause or religion or political party or friend etc.
pundit → someone who has been admitted to membership in a scholarly field
malodorous → unpleasant-smelling
inexorable → not capable of being swayed or diverted from a course
raconteur → One who tells stories and anecdotes with skill and wit.