4.8 (4 reviews)
Flickr Creative Commons Images
Some images used in this set are licensed under the Creative Commons through Flickr.com.
Click to see the original works with their full license.
- Created air brakes for trains and helped build the Electrial Grid in the US
- Senator that hunted for communists in government
- President who was strong anti-communist
- President involved in Watergate scandal
- What were American Solders called in WWI?
- Member of the Lost Generation, Wrote "For Whom The Bell Tolls" and "A Farewell to Arms"
- Famous American Baseball player, nicknamed "The Bambino" and "The Sultan of Swat" in the 1920s
- American professional boxer who competed from 1914 to 1927, and reigned as the world heavyweight champion from 1919 to 192
- A group of African-American military pilots (fighter and bomber) who fought in World War II.
- General of the Imperial Japanese Army (IJA), the leader of the Imperial Rule Assistance Association, and the 27th Prime Minister of Japan during much of World War II,
- First Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)