5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- state transition
- stress testing tool
- a The composition of a component or system as defined by the number, nature, and interconnections of its constituent parts.
- b A tool that supports stress testing.
- c A collection of components organized to accomplish a specific function or set of functions. [IEEE 610]
- d A transition between two states of a component or system.
- e The degree to which a component, system or process meets specified requirements and/or user/customer needs and expectations. [After IEEE 610]
5 Multiple choice questions
- A chronological record of relevant details about the execution of tests. [IEEE 829]
- The process of intentionally adding known defects to those already in the component or system for the purpose of monitoring the rate of detection and removal, and estimating the number of remaining defects. [IEEE 610]
- a development activity where a complete system is compiled and linked every day (usually overnight), so that a consistent system is available at any time including all latest changes.
- See test summary report. A document summarizing testing activities and results. It also contains an evaluation of the corresponding test items against exit criteria. [After IEEE 829]
5 True/False questions
data flow coverage → A white box test design technique in which test cases are designed to execute definition and use pairs of variables.
decision condition testing → The percentage of all condition outcomes and decision outcomes that have been exercised by a test suite. 100% decision condition coverage implies both 100% condition coverage and 100% decision coverage.
test execution technique → See test condition. An item or event of a component or system that could be verified by one or more test cases, e.g. a function, transaction, feature, quality attribute, or structural element.
subpath → ...
branch coverage → The degree, expressed as a percentage, to which a specified coverage item has been exercised by a test suite.