5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Coronary Sinus
- What human gland or organ produces tri-iodothyronine?
- In what chamber of the human heart in the sinoatrial node located?
- What is the MOST common anatomical synonym for ventral, when locating a part of the human body in relation to another part?
- a right atrium
- b a monnosaccharide sugar, occuring widly in most plant and animals tissue. It is the principal circulating sugar in the blood and the major energy source of the body
- c thyroid
- d anterior
- e a large venous channel in the heart wall that recieves blood via coronary veins and empties it into the right atrium
5 Multiple choice questions
- right ventricle
- the right upper chamber of the heart recieves blood from the venae cavae and coronoary sinus
- either of two large veins discharging blood into the right atrium of the heart, one conveying blood from the head, chest, and upper extremities and the other conveying blood from all the other parts below the diaphragm
5 True/False questions
Ventral → of or pertaingin to the venter or belly; abdomin
What are the names for the pyriminine bases found in DNA? → thyroid
Pulmonary → of, realting to, funtioning like, associated to the lungs
Yersinina, Drosophila, and Homo are all what taxonomic category? → heart
Drosophila → a gram-negative that causes various animal diseases