5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are the names for the pyriminine bases found in DNA?
- From what chamber of the human heart does the blood carried by the left pulmonary artery leave?
- In what chamber of the human heart in the sinoatrial node located?
- a cytosine and thymine
- b a gram-negative that causes various animal diseases
- c right atrium
- d a complex carbohydrate that is composed of glucose units, forms the main consituent of the cell wall in most plants, and is important in the manufacture of numerous products
- e right ventricle
5 Multiple choice questions
- of or pertaingin to the venter or belly; abdomin
- the right upper chamber of the heart recieves blood from the venae cavae and coronoary sinus
- a small mass of tissue in the right atrium functioning as pacemaker of the heart by giving rise to the electrical impulses that initate heart contractions
- one of the several derivatives which are fundamental for nucleic acids
5 True/False questions
Yersinina, Drosophila, and Homo are all what taxonomic category? → Genus
Venae Cavae → of or pertaingin to the venter or belly; abdomin
Right Ventricle → the chamber on the right upper side of the heart that recieves venuous blood from the right atrium and forces it into the pulmonary artery
What human gland or organ produces tri-iodothyronine? → thyronine with three iodine atoms added
The sinoatrial node is located in what human organ? → heart