5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What caused the pandemic of 1918 that killed more people that in WW1?
- What is a chemically defined medium?
- What is monotrichous? How many flagella?
- An organism that cannot grow without oxygen
- Carbon dioxide + water -->glucose + water+ oxygen
- a Oxygenic photosynthesis
- b Influenza
- c Obligate aerobe
- d A single flagellum at one pole, has one flagella
- e exact chemical composition is known
5 Multiple choice questions
- Salmonella, Staphylococcus, Pseudomonos
- Dengue Fever
5 True/False questions
Genetic transfer involving "naked DNA" → Dengue Fever
First to observe microorganisms → Leeuwenhoek
During this growth phase cells are metabolically active; preparing to divide → log phase
62*C for 30 minutes → animal disease that can be spread to humans
This organism is an acidophile; causes gastric ulcers → fungi