5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Who was Semmelweiss?
- Cynobacteria are examples of this nutritional type
- What is ethylene oxide? How is it used?
- This germicidal activity is about 260 nm
- Another term for cleaning
- a photoautroph
- b Handwashing
- c sanitization
- d It is a gas used to kill all microbes and endospores but requires lengthy exposure times. It is highly penetrable and effective for use in steriliztion. Used to sterilize petree dishes.
- e nonionizing radiation, UV
5 Multiple choice questions
- Herpes, Rubella, Cytomegaloviruses
- bacteria, prokaryotes
- Proteins and phospholipids
5 True/False questions
Vaccinations for this infection include Salk, Sabin and OPV → Viroid
100*C → Herpes simplex 1
All members of this genius are acid-fast → Two long strands wrapped around each other to form a double helix. Looks like a twisted ladder and each strand is composed of many nucleotides. Each neucleotide is made of a sugar, phosphate and a base. There are four different bases; adenine, thymine, cytocine, guanine. Watson & Crick
Enzymes that are only present if the substrate is present (certain conditions exist) → constitutive
Most pathogens and normal microbiota are classified in this group → chemoheterotroph