5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The main energy source for most living cells?
- How can you grow viruses?
- Who was Semmelweiss?
- These are the primary compounds that make up the cell membrane.
- Koplik spots are characteristic lesions of this infection
- a animals, cell host, fertal egg
- b Handwashing
- c Proteins and phospholipids
- d ATP
- e measles
5 Multiple choice questions
- CO2 lover
- Dengue Fever
- acid < 7, base > 7
- bacteria, prokaryote
5 True/False questions
This is a base substitution mutation → Point mutation
The yogurt bacteria → transcription
Describe the structure of DNA → Lactobacillus acidophilus
A salivary gland infection that can lead to sterility in postpubertal males → Obligate aerobe
This virus is spread by inhalation of dried urine from infected rodents → HantaVirus Pulmonary Syndrome