Production of ATP by the mitochondria
1. ____ and ____ are enzymes that carry electrons and hydrogen ions from the cytoplasm to the matrix of the mitochondria
2. electron is released and passed through the _____ of the cristae
3. by time, the electron loses its power. Because of this, the _____ ion is released by NAD and FAD.
4. The Hydrogen ion moves from the matrix to the ____ ____ of the mitochondria
5. ______ occurs as hydrogen ions increase in the outer compartment
6. When the hydrogen ion concentration increases, the hydrogen ion moves from high to low concentration by passing through the ________
7. b/c of this, ADP and Phosphate come together to form ATP by using ____ and forming ____