5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- A Muezzin
- Anwar Sadat
- Scarcity of Water
- Mustafa Kemal "Ataturk"
- a Egyptian president who was assassinated for his role in the signing of the Camp David Peace Accords.
- b The First Century A.D. dispersion of the Jewish people from the lands of Palestine by the Roman Empire.
- c A major obstacle in the economic developement in the Middle East.
- d Used western practices to modernize the nation of Turkey.
- e An individual who calls Muslims to pray five times a day.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The Islamic leader who established an Islamic fundamentalist government in Iran in 1979.
- Israel acquired the lands of the Golan Heights, West Bank, and Gaza Strip.
- This 1979 revolution resulted in the establishment of an Islamic State.
- A strategic waterway vital to trade, which connects the Mediterranean Sea with the Red Sea
- Developed the foundations of modern science and math
5 True/False questions
Balfour Declaration → Egyptian president who was assassinated for his role in the signing of the Camp David Peace Accords.
Kurds → This holy book greatly influenced the Jewish religion and culture.
Five Pillars of Faith → A major obstacle in the economic developement in the Middle East.
The Crusades → A political system in which fundamental Islamic laws govern the people and the lands. Iran is currently a theocracy.
Islamic Fundamentalism → A belief that the laws of Islam should guide the people of the Middle East. This provides the greatest threat to stability in parts of the Middle East.