5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- chemicals that exert effects on the same cells tat secrete them
- what are the two steroidal hormones?
- how are the anterior pituitary hormones classified?
- How are hormones transported?
- what are the two main classes of hormones?
- a all are proteins
- b autocrines
- c gonadal and adrenocortical
- d through the blood
- e amino acid based hormones and steroids
5 Multiple choice questions
- FSH, LH,
- GH, TSH, ACTH, FSH, LH, PRL
- humoral, neural, hormonal
5 True/False questions
What are the differences of endocrine regulation and neural regulation. → Hormonal regulation response is a lot slower but the effects tend to last longer than neural regulation
What are the steps of cAMP signaling mechanism → pituitary dwarfism
Name the 5 endocrine glands → FSH, LH,
what are the 4 amino acid-based hormones → gonadal and adrenocortical
long-distance chemical signals that travel in the blood or lymph → gigantism