5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are the differences of endocrine regulation and neural regulation.
- what are the two steroidal hormones?
- chemicals that exert effects on the same cells tat secrete them
- what are the effects of hyper secretion of GH
- what are the effects of prolactin?
- a gonadal and adrenocortical
- b Hormonal regulation response is a lot slower but the effects tend to last longer than neural regulation
- c stimulates milk productoin
- d gigantism
- e autocrines
5 Multiple choice questions
- the hypothalamus
- Thyrotropin-releasing hormone
- GH, TSH, ACTH, FSH, LH, PRL
5 True/False questions
What are the steps of cAMP signaling mechanism → pituitary dwarfism
locally acting chemicals that affect cells other than those that secrete them → paracrines
what is prolactin primarily controlled by? → the lactotrophs
Name the 5 endocrine glands → FSH, LH,
how are the anterior pituitary hormones classified? → GH, TSH, ACTH, FSH, LH, PRL