5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Solid Modeling
- Multiview Drawing
- a A person who designs any of a variety of things. This usually implies the task of creating drawings or in some ways uses visual cues to organize his or her work.
- b 1. The condition or quality of being true, correct, or exact; precision; exactness. 2. The degree of correctness of a quantity or expression.
- c A collection of individuals, each with his/her own expertise, brought together to benefit a common goal.
- d Views of an object projected onto two or more orthographic planes.
- e A type of 3D CAD modeling that represents the volume of an object, not just its lines and surfaces. This allows for analysis of the object's mass properties.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A type of fluid power that uses pressurized liquid, for example, oil or water.
- A part or element of a larger whole.
- 1. A limit to a design process. Constraints may be such things as appearance, funding, space, materials, and human capabilities. 2. A limitation or restriction.
- A type of fluid power that uses compressed air or other neutral gases.
- A group of machine or handmade parts that fit together to form a self-contained unit.
5 True/False questions
Fluid Power → The reason for which something is done or for which something exists.
Consensus → 1. A limit to a design process. Constraints may be such things as appearance, funding, space, materials, and human capabilities. 2. A limitation or restriction.
Target Consumer → The promotion and selling of products or services.
Design Statement → A part of design brief that challenges the designer, describes what a design solution should do without describing how to solve the problem, and identifies the degree to which the solution must be executed.
Decision Matrix → A tool for systematically ranking alternatives according to a set of criteria.