5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Assembly Drawing
- a A person who designs any of a variety of things. This usually implies the task of creating drawings or in some ways uses visual cues to organize his or her work.
- b A type of fluid power that uses compressed air or other neutral gases.
- c A group of machine or handmade parts that fit together to form a self-contained unit.
- d General agreement.
- e A drawing that shows the various parts of an item when assembled.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A person or group for which product or service design efforts are intended.
- The promotion and selling of products or services.
- A type of 3D CAD modeling that represents the volume of an object, not just its lines and surfaces. This allows for analysis of the object's mass properties.
- A part or element of a larger whole.
- A tool for systematically ranking alternatives according to a set of criteria.
5 True/False questions
Accuracy → A group of machine or handmade parts that fit together to form a self-contained unit.
Hydraulics → A type of fluid power that uses compressed air or other neutral gases.
Purpose → The reason for which something is done or for which something exists.
Problem Statement → A part of design brief that challenges the designer, describes what a design solution should do without describing how to solve the problem, and identifies the degree to which the solution must be executed.
Multiview Drawing → A drawing that shows the various parts of an item when assembled.