5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Which organ system removes carbon dioxide from the bloodstream?
- The known as the diaphragm separates the _________ from the _________.
- The adult skeleton contains _______ major bones.
- When stress is applied to a bone,
- a process that requires cellular energy to move a substance against its concentration gradient is called
- a 206
- b The minerals in the bone produce a weak electrical field that attracts osteoblasts.
- c Diffusion
- d Thoracic cavity; adominopelvic cavity
- e Respiratory
5 Multiple choice questions
- Has a relatively low heat capacity
- The outermost electron shell
5 True/False questions
A________ is a rounded passageway for passage of blood vessels and/or nerves. → Canal
Each of the following is associated with the temporal bone, EXCEPT the → sella turcica
The study of the general form and superficial markings of an organism is called ____________anatomy. → Nasal Bone
Which of these is a forearm bone? → Radius
A changer within a bone normally with air is a _________ → Cation