7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- What does Zeus do to punish Prometheus for stealing fire?
- How was Prometheus involved with the Gods?
- Who is Lycoan?
- What is the Feast of Mecone?
- Which race was in Hessiod's age?
- Who's reign coincided with the silver race?
6 True/False questions
He steals it in a fennel stalk → In his anger over being tricked by Prometheus at the feast of Mecone, what does Zeus do?
Epimetheus. He accepts the gift of Pandora from the gods → Who is Pandora's husband? How does he play into Pandora's story?
The jar that came with Pandora, which she was warned not to open → How does Prometheus get fire back for the humans?
In one version, Prometheus creates man by mixing primeval earth and water → What is the story of Prometheus creating humankind?
Pyrra → Who s Deucalion's wife?
Helen; founds a tribe in Greece. People began to be known as Hellenes → How is Prometheus even further punished for stealing fire? (other than Pandora)