7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- What is the story of Prometheus creating humankind?
- How role does Athena play in the story of Pandora?
- Who is Lycoan?
- What is the Feast of Mecone?
- How is Prometheus even further punished for stealing fire? (other than Pandora)
- Who is Pandora's husband? How does he play into Pandora's story?
6 True/False questions
The jar that came with Pandora, which she was warned not to open → How does Prometheus get fire back for the humans?
Helen; founds a tribe in Greece. People began to be known as Hellenes → How is Prometheus even further punished for stealing fire? (other than Pandora)
Hope is the only "Evil" left when Pandora opens the Jar of Evils → What is Hope in the story of Pandora?
He takes fire away from humans → How does Prometheus get fire back for the humans?
Pyrra → Who's reign coincided with the silver race?
Cronus created the gold race, the silver race (During reign of Zeus; had problems aging), the bronze race (war-like; strong and violent, went to Hades when they died) the heroes, and the iron race (In Hesiod's age, ordinary people). → What are the five races of humans?