7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- How role does Athena play in the story of Pandora?
- How was Prometheus involved with the Gods?
- Who s Deucalion's wife?
- How is Prometheus even further punished for stealing fire? (other than Pandora)
- What is the story of Prometheus creating humankind?
- Who is Deucalion? What is his story involving the flood?
6 True/False questions
Epimetheus. He accepts the gift of Pandora from the gods → Who is Pandora's husband? How does he play into Pandora's story?
The Iron Race → Which race was in Hessiod's age?
The jar that came with Pandora, which she was warned not to open → How does Prometheus get fire back for the humans?
Zeus → Who created the Gold Race?
He takes fire away from humans → How does Prometheus get fire back for the humans?
Cronus created the gold race, the silver race (During reign of Zeus; had problems aging), the bronze race (war-like; strong and violent, went to Hades when they died) the heroes, and the iron race (In Hesiod's age, ordinary people). → Who is Lycoan?