7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- What is the Jar of Evils?
- What are the five races of humans?
- What is the story of Prometheus creating humankind?
- What is the Feast of Mecone?
- What is Deucalion and Pyrra's son's name? What does he do later in life?
- How was Prometheus involved with the Gods?
6 True/False questions
A man who tried to sacrifice his child his Zeus, which pisses off Zeus, so he sends a huge flood → What is the Jar of Evils?
He steals it in a fennel stalk → How does Prometheus get fire back for the humans?
Cronus → Who's reign coincided with the silver race?
Athena dressed her in a silvery gown, ornate crown of gold, and gave her womanly qualities → How is Prometheus even further punished for stealing fire? (other than Pandora)
The Iron Race → Which race was in Hessiod's age?
Epimetheus. He accepts the gift of Pandora from the gods → In his anger over being tricked by Prometheus at the feast of Mecone, what does Zeus do?