5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Operational control
- Support activities
- Product differentiation strategy
- Essential information
- a related to the effective and efficient performance of specific tasks
- b data converted into a meaningful and useful context
- c Supports primary activities
- d entails adding features or services not provided by competitors to a product so you can charge customers a premium price.
- e required to conduct business with external parties such as purchase orders and customer billings
5 Multiple choice questions
- striving to be the most efficient producer of a product or service
- is achieved when a subsystem achieves its goal while contributing to the organization's overall goal.
- involves serving a subset of customers who differ from other other customers in terms of factors such as geographic location or size, which creates different requirements for serving those customers.
- usually required by a government entity such as a report to the IRS on taxable income and withholding
- occurs when a decision or action of a subsystem is inconsistent with the goals of another subsystem or the system as a whole.
5 True/False questions
Supply chain → The series of departments that carry out value-creating activities to design, produce, market, deliver, and support a firm's products.
Accounting information system (AIS) → required to conduct business with external parties such as purchase orders and customer billings
Integration → eliminates duplicate recording, storage, reporting, and other processing activities in an organization
Unstructured decisions → are nonrecurring and non routine decisions.
System → are facts that are collected, recorded, stored, and processed by an information system