5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Primary activities
- Structured decisions
- Essential information
- Supply chain
- a repetitive, routine, and understood well enough that they can be delegated to lower level employees in the organization
- b All the stages in the production process from obtaining raw materials to selling to the consumer - from point of origin to point of consumption
- c the condition that exists when the organization's parts interact to produce a joint effect that is greater than the sum of the parts acting alone
- d required to conduct business with external parties such as purchase orders and customer billings
- e activities in the value chain that are performed to create, market, and deliver products and services to customers and provide post-delivery service and support. Primary activities include production, shipping and receiving, and marketing
5 Multiple choice questions
- is achieved when a subsystem achieves its goal while contributing to the organization's overall goal.
- related to the effective and efficient performance of specific tasks
- are nonrecurring and non routine decisions.
- a system that collects, records, stores, and processes data to produce information for decision makers.
- information that is available only to certain internal users
5 True/False questions
Low-cost strategy → striving to be the most efficient producer of a product or service
Management control → relates to the effective and efficient use of resources for accomplishing organizational objectives.
Predictive analysis → activities in the value chain that are performed to create, market, and deliver products and services to customers and provide post-delivery service and support. Primary activities include production, shipping and receiving, and marketing
Information → eliminates duplicate recording, storage, reporting, and other processing activities in an organization
Value chain → The series of departments that carry out value-creating activities to design, produce, market, deliver, and support a firm's products.