Upgrade to remove ads
Terms in this set (20)
1. That is the shop ____ was awarded as the best shop in the city.
2. The girl ____ brother goes with me to the gym is a good singer.
3. The man ____ broke into our house was caught in two days.
4. She visits her grandmother ____ lives in countryside every summer.
6. The bookshelf ____ we bought last week has broken down.
7. The man ___ was sitting on the bench turned around and saw his granddaughter.
8. A woman ____ son was crying paid no attention to him.
12. The girl ___ lived next door was very shy and couldn't say a word to protect herself at school.
14. My father ___ is a doctor has no idea how to repair a car.
15. The photo ____ is placed on the mantel was taken at the picnic two years ago.
This is the place ____ I live.
The shop _____ I worked is closed.
The supermarket ____ I bought the fruit is closed.
The hotel _____ was near the beach, was expensive.
This is the color ____ I like
The TV ____ I bought is broken.
The computer ____ you got is here.
I do not like the restaurants ____ are expensive.
I do not like the girl _____ sits in the corner.
Do you know the man ____ is outside?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
Relative Clause (relative words)
ESL Grammar 1 Unit 5 Practice
The Great Gatsby: Chapter 9
OTHER SETS BY THIS CREATOR
Problems & Treatments
present - PAST SIMPLE - PAST PARTICIPLE
Past Participle - only participle