5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Decomposition Reaction
- Nucleic Acids
- a Occurs when a molecule is broken down into smaller molecules, atoms or ions. AB->A+B
- b Unique substances that cannot be broken down into simpler substances by ordinary chemical methods.
- c Regulates the acid base balance in the body.
- d Determine what type of or
- e Charged particles
5 Multiple choice questions
- Heavier isotopes of certain atoms are unstable and tend to decompose to become more stable.
- Bond formed from molecules where atoms share electrons.
- The sum of the masses of all the protons and neutrons contained in an atoms nucleus.
- a homogenous mixture of two or more components.
- Atomic particles with a positive charge.
5 True/False questions
synthesis reaction → Occur when two or more atoms or molecules combine to form a larger, more complex molecule. A+B->AB
Deoxyribonucleic acid → the nucleic acids that contains ribose acts in protein synthesis. Present in all living cells. Principal role is to aid as a messenger carrying instructions from DNA for controlling the synthesis of proteins.
Chemical reaction → Occur when two or more atoms or molecules combine to form a larger, more complex molecule. A+B->AB
Atom → Charged particles
Electron Shells → Orbits or fixed regions of space around the nucleus that electrons occupy.