5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Inorganic compounds
- Covalent Bond
- a Bond formed from molecules where atoms share electrons.
- b A water molecule is added to each bond, the bond is broken and releases simple sugars.
- c Lack carbon and tend to be small, simple molecules.
- d When two or more different atoms bind together to form a molecule.
- e Unique substances that cannot be broken down into simpler substances by ordinary chemical methods.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Charged particles
- Involve both synthesis and decomposition reactions. AB+C->AC+B and AB+CD->AD+CB
- small molecules that are the building blocks of proteins.
- Substances that conduct an electrical current in solutions.
- Hydroxides ionize and dissociate in water releasing hydroxyl ions (OH-)
5 True/False questions
Ionic bonds → Negatively charged atomic particles.
Deoxyribonucleic acid → Determine what type of or
Lipids → A substance that can release hydrogen ions (H+) in detectable amounts. having a sour taste and can dissolve many metals of burn a hole in your rug. pH below 7
protons → the main building material of all cells.
Carbohydrates → Heavier isotopes of certain atoms are unstable and tend to decompose to become more stable.