5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Exchange reactions
- a functional proteins that act as biological catalysts. A catalyst is a substance that increases the rate of a chemical reaction without becoming part of the product or being changed itself.
- b Atoms with the same number of protons and electrons but vary in the number of neutrons they contain.
- c the dissolved substance in a solution.
- d A substance that can release hydrogen ions (H+) in detectable amounts. having a sour taste and can dissolve many metals of burn a hole in your rug. pH below 7
- e Involve both synthesis and decomposition reactions. AB+C->AC+B and AB+CD->AD+CB
5 Multiple choice questions
- a homogenous mixture of two or more components.
- Bond formed from molecules where atoms share electrons.
- When two or more different atoms bind together to form a molecule.
- the main building material of all cells.
- The ability to do work or to put matter into motion.
5 True/False questions
Deoxyribonucleic acid → Determine what type of or
Adenosine triphospate (ATP) → Occurs when a molecule is broken down into smaller molecules, atoms or ions. AB->A+B
Chemical reaction → Occur whenever atoms combine with or dissociate from other atoms.
Bases → The building blocks of elements.
pH → Charged particles