5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Atomic Mass
- a a substance that takes part in and undergoes a chemical change during a reaction.
- b Negatively charged atomic particles.
- c The sum of the masses of all the protons and neutrons contained in an atoms nucleus.
- d Measures the relative concentration of hydrogen and hydroxyl ions in various solutions.
- e Process of spontaneous atomic decay.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the main building material of all cells.
- Substances that conduct an electrical current in solutions.
- A substance that can release hydrogen ions (H+) in detectable amounts. having a sour taste and can dissolve many metals of burn a hole in your rug. pH below 7
- nucleic acid found in all living cells:carries the organism's hereditary information.
- An atoms outermost electron shell.
5 True/False questions
radioisotopes → Heavier isotopes of certain atoms are unstable and tend to decompose to become more stable.
Energy → The ability to do work or to put matter into motion.
Matter → The building blocks of elements.
Molecules → When two or more atoms combine chemically.
Hydrogen Bond → Extremely weak bonds formed when a hydrogen atom binds to one electron hungry nitrogen or oxygen atom is attracted to another electron hungry atom and a bridge if formed between them.