5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- these are many types of diet plans available today. The overall best diet plan is one that
- Better suffers from hypertension, and her physician has advised her to reduce her salt intake. Which of the following recommendations would you suggest Bette use to lower her sodium intake?
- The majority of dietary chloride is consumed from ______.
- The majority of our body's phosphorus is stored in the:
- To lower cardiovascular risk it is recommended that we consume less than ______ of our total daily caloric intake from saturated fat.
- a table salt
- b a. Avoid processed foods such as canned soups and quick cooking items.
b. Choose fresh fruit and veggies
c. DASH Diet
- c fits the lifestyle and needs of the individual
- d bones
- e 7-10%
5 Multiple choice questions
- are NOT major classes of dietary lipids.
- is a complete source of protein
- carbon, hydrogen, & oxygen
5 True/False questions
______ is the slogan used by my-pyramid to encourage gradual improvements in diet and lifestyle. → minerals
A triglyceride includes: → are proteins that are fundamental to the immune system
A complete Protein → carbon, hydrogen, & oxygen
the exchange system was originally designed for individuals with → diabetes mellitus
bicarbonate is release into the duodenum during the process of digestion. Why? → protect stomach cells from autodigestion