5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Diabetes is a condition in which the body does NOT regulate ________ properly.
- what is the term that describes the process in which foods are broken down into their component molecules?
- carbohydrates contain
- Water has a high heat capacity. What does this term mean?
- a are NOT major classes of dietary lipids.
- b digestion
- c glucose
- d Water is resistant to change in.
- e carbon, hydrogen, & oxygen
5 Multiple choice questions
- contains all 9 essential amino acids
- a. Avoid processed foods such as canned soups and quick cooking items.
b. Choose fresh fruit and veggies
c. DASH Diet
5 True/False questions
the four characteristics of a healthful diet are adequacy, balance, moderation, and _______. → variety
which best explains why carbohydrate digestion ceases when food reaches the stomach? → small intestine
which of the following food items would contain the highest amount of saturated fat? → butter
Yogurt is tolerated better than milk by many lactase-deficient people because: → to regulate body temperature
_______ are strongly accepted principles supported by many hypotheses that have been collectively confirmed through repeated research. → phospholipids