5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- what element makes protein different form carbohydrates and fat?
- the smallest units of matter that normally cannot be broken down are
- bicarbonate is release into the duodenum during the process of digestion. Why?
- Water freely moves across cell membranes
- The ability of a muscle to contract and relax is dependent on the flow of _______ in and out of the muscle cell.
- a to neutralize the acidic chyme
- b Calcium
- c nitrogen
- d atoms
- e true
5 Multiple choice questions
- chronic diseases
- is NOT a major function of protein in the human body
- is a complete source of protein
5 True/False questions
Iron → are NOT major classes of dietary lipids.
according to my-pyramid, which of the following foods would count toward an individuals discretionary calorie intake? → butter
Benito is a healthy 19-year-old college student who is sedentary. He is 5'11" tall and weighs 175 pounds. How many grams of protein would you recommend he consumes? → muscles & liver
appetite is triggered by → are proteins that are fundamental to the immune system
the exchange system was originally designed for individuals with → High Blood Pressure