Upgrade to remove ads
5 Components of an IEP Goals and Examples
Terms in this set (10)
Present specific information; when where, how the disability/need will be addressed.
Observable skill student is expected to improve/accomplishment. Must be clearly identified according to; curriculum, standard or teacher-made materials.
Identify how well or often the skill must be completed.
Show how the mastery of the skill will be measured and is documented in different ways in separate states.
Properly coded reference of specific state standards. Must be done according to the manner in which each state requires it.
1) During reading lesson
2) By end of 12 weeks
3) When working in small groups
4) By June 2010
1) Use two strategies to aid in appropriate social interactions and conversation with peers.
2) Communicates choices without prompts, using gestures, signs, or words
3) Increase reading skills from 1.5 to 2.0 grade
1) 4 out of 5 trials
2) With 80% accuracy
3) 8 out of 10 times
1) Through teacher/parent observation
2) According to the criterion referenced test
3) By the Language pathologists on a standardized measure
1) Language 3.2.9
2) MO 6.1, and 2.4
3) Sci. 2.1, 2.2, 2.3
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
Sped 467 Vocab
WGU- NHC1 (Intro to Instructional Planning & Prese…
C133 Unit and Lesson Planning
OTHER SETS BY THIS CREATOR
SLP in schools
G.I. Updt Case Studies
Practice bb FPP