6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- The presence of toxic waste products in the bloodstream as a result of a diseased kidney failing to perform its filtering function.
- The formation of a blood clot within the cardiovascular system.
- Varicose veins of the spermatic cord.
- Temporary interference with the blood supply to the brain.
- Implantation and development of a fertilized ovum in the fallopian tube.
- Inflammation of the vagina.
6 True/False questions
Volvulus → A twisting of a segment of intestine.
Varicose Vein → A vein which is abnormally dilated and tortuous. A condition in which blood becomes stagnant in the veins.
Thrombocytopenia → A decrease in the number of circulating platelets in the bloodstream.
Tracheitis → Inflammation of the trachea.
Tubercle → The lesion of tuberculosis.
Urethritis → Inflammation of the ureter(s).