6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Temporary interference with the blood supply to the brain.
- Inflammation of the urethra.
- Inflammation of the ureter(s).
- A severe, often fulminating, meningococcal blood infection which results in adrenal hemorrhage.
- Implantation and development of a fertilized ovum in the fallopian tube.
- The formation of a blood clot within the cardiovascular system.
6 True/False questions
Tracheitis → Inflammation of the trachea.
Ulcer → An area of localized necrosis on the skin or mucous membrane.
Uremia → The presence of toxic waste products in the bloodstream as a result of a diseased kidney failing to perform its filtering function.
Vaginitis → Inflammation of the trachea.
Tubercle → An elevation on the skin containing fluid, as in a blister.
Varicocele → Varicose veins of the spermatic cord.