6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- A vein which is abnormally dilated and tortuous. A condition in which blood becomes stagnant in the veins.
- A twisting of a segment of intestine.
- Infectious venereal disease caused by Treponema pallidum.
- Implantation and development of a fertilized ovum in the fallopian tube.
- The formation of a blood clot within the cardiovascular system.
- A decrease in the number of circulating platelets in the bloodstream.
6 True/False questions
Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA) → Temporary interference with the blood supply to the brain.
Tracheitis → Inflammation of the trachea.
Urethritis → Inflammation of the urethra.
Uremia → An area of localized necrosis on the skin or mucous membrane.
Varicocele → Varicose veins of the spermatic cord.
Tabes Dorsalis → The formation of a blood clot within the cardiovascular system.