6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Inflammation of the trachea.
- Inflammation of the urethra.
- The lesion of tuberculosis.
- A decrease in the number of circulating platelets in the bloodstream.
- A severe, often fulminating, meningococcal blood infection which results in adrenal hemorrhage.
- A twisting of a segment of intestine.
6 True/False questions
Ulcer → An area of localized necrosis on the skin or mucous membrane.
Thrombosis → The formation of a blood clot within the cardiovascular system.
Syphilis → A twisting of a segment of intestine.
Vesicle → Varicose veins of the spermatic cord.
Varicose Vein → A vein which is abnormally dilated and tortuous. A condition in which blood becomes stagnant in the veins.
Ureteritis → Inflammation of the urethra.