6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- The lesion of tuberculosis.
- Infectious venereal disease caused by Treponema pallidum.
- An elevation on the skin containing fluid, as in a blister.
- The presence of toxic waste products in the bloodstream as a result of a diseased kidney failing to perform its filtering function.
- Inflammation of the urethra.
- Implantation and development of a fertilized ovum in the fallopian tube.
6 True/False questions
Waterhouse-Friderichsen Syndrome → A severe, often fulminating, meningococcal blood infection which results in adrenal hemorrhage.
Varicose Vein → A vein which is abnormally dilated and tortuous. A condition in which blood becomes stagnant in the veins.
Thrombocytopenia → The formation of a blood clot within the cardiovascular system.
Varicocele → Varicose veins of the spermatic cord.
Thrombosis → The formation of a blood clot within the cardiovascular system.
Volvulus → Infectious venereal disease caused by Treponema pallidum.