6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Temporary interference with the blood supply to the brain.
- Implantation and development of a fertilized ovum in the fallopian tube.
- Varicose veins of the spermatic cord.
- An elevation on the skin containing fluid, as in a blister.
- Inflammation of the urethra.
- A twisting of a segment of intestine.
6 True/False questions
Thrombocytopenia → A decrease in the number of circulating platelets in the bloodstream.
Waterhouse-Friderichsen Syndrome → A vein which is abnormally dilated and tortuous. A condition in which blood becomes stagnant in the veins.
Tubercle → The lesion of tuberculosis.
Uremia → The presence of toxic waste products in the bloodstream as a result of a diseased kidney failing to perform its filtering function.
Tracheitis → Inflammation of the urethra.
Ureteritis → Inflammation of the urethra.