6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Inflammation of the vagina.
- Inflammation of the ureter(s).
- The lesion of tuberculosis.
- Degeneration of the posterior part of the spinal cord as a result of tertiary syphilis.
- A severe, often fulminating, meningococcal blood infection which results in adrenal hemorrhage.
- The formation of a blood clot within the cardiovascular system.
6 True/False questions
Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA) → Temporary interference with the blood supply to the brain.
Volvulus → A twisting of a segment of intestine.
Ulcer → An area of localized necrosis on the skin or mucous membrane.
Tubal Pregnancy → The presence of toxic waste products in the bloodstream as a result of a diseased kidney failing to perform its filtering function.
Tracheitis → Inflammation of the trachea.
Vesicle → Varicose veins of the spermatic cord.