5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- when should you be in your seat?
- spend __ minutes each day organizing your notebook
- demonstrate proficiency in applying _____ and _____ to questions concerning behavior
- what will everyone receive?
- how are you recognized?
- a 2
- b an opportunity to express their opinions
- c always
- d by raising your hand
- e the scientific method, critical analysis skills
5 Multiple choice questions
- 100 MC, 70 minutes
- verbal warning, phone call home, conference w/ parent/guardian, detention, and out-of-class suspension
5 True/False questions
verbalize, draw, or teach ____ → strong psychology vocabulary
how are notes, assignments, and quizzes stored in the binder? → by date order
follow all group ____ and ____ rules → activity; debate
grade system: quizzes=? → 50%
grade system: homework=? → 10%