5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- how are notes, assignments, and quizzes stored in the binder?
- what is written in right hand corner of every submitted assignment?
- Instructor's name?
- what must be on absentee makeup work?
- _____ disrupt another opportunity to learn
- a never
- b the date of absence
- c Mr. Kiersznowski
- d name, class, assignment, and date
- e by date order
5 Multiple choice questions
- short, multiple choice, announced or unannounced reading on-line/psych-tech/classroom and lesson quizzes
- Psychology: Themes and Variations, 8th Edition
- textbook summary sections
5 True/False questions
what will everyone receive? → by raising your hand
note examples and ideas that are _____ → not written
part I of test → 2 essay questions, 50 minutes
demonstrate proficiency with the __, __, and __ __ of psychology concepts → the scientific method, critical analysis skills
assignments are meaningful toward ____ → reaching expressed objectives