5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a To heap approach or abuse upon.
- b Repeal.
- c To regard with worshipful veneration.
- d To examine for the correction of errors, or for the purpose of making changes.
- e A view or contemplation of something past.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Turning around its axis, like a wheel, or so constructed as to turn thus.
- A place where crows congregate to breed.
- To chew over again, as food previously swallowed and regurgitated.
- Laughable and contemptible.
- Repetition of words or sounds as a means of learning them, with slight attention.
5 True/False questions
rhapsody → The art of discourse.
ripplet → A small stream or brook.
ribald → Revision.
rudimentary → To chew over again, as food previously swallowed and regurgitated.
retract → To recall or take back (something that one has said).