5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a To unite or join again, as after separation.
- b Round from fullness or plumpness.
- c Rapt or rapturous utterance.
- d Nonsense.
- e Rectitude.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Laughable and contemptible.
- The act or ridding or delivering from something undesirable.
- A view or contemplation of something past.
- To regret extremely.
- A place where crows congregate to breed.
5 True/False questions
rondo → A musical composition during which the first part or subject is repeated several times.
ruminate → To chew over again, as food previously swallowed and regurgitated.
rote → Repetition of words or sounds as a means of learning them, with slight attention.
rotary → Turning around its axis, like a wheel, or so constructed as to turn thus.
risible → capable of exciting laughter.