5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A small ripple, as of water.
- b To chew over again, as food previously swallowed and regurgitated.
- c To cause to turn on or as on its axis, as a wheel.
- d Laughable and contemptible.
- e To examine for the correction of errors, or for the purpose of making changes.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A showy writer or speaker.
- Round from fullness or plumpness.
- A view or contemplation of something past.
5 True/False questions
retrospective → A view or contemplation of something past.
rigmarole → Nonsense.
ruminant → Chewing the cud.
retrograde → To follow backward or toward the place of beginning, as a track or marking.
rudimentary → Being in an initial, early, or incomplete stage of development.