5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A showy writer or speaker.
- b Abundant.
- c To return, or turn or look back, as toward a former position or the like.
- d The act or ridding or delivering from something undesirable.
- e To recall or take back (something that one has said).
5 Multiple choice questions
- To unite or join again, as after separation.
- A view or contemplation of something past.
- To chew over again, as food previously swallowed and regurgitated.
- Chewing the cud.
5 True/False questions
ridiculous → Laughable and contemptible.
rhapsody → To examine for the correction of errors, or for the purpose of making changes.
revocation → Repeal.
rigorous → Uncompromising.
risible → capable of exciting laughter.