5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Laughable and contemptible.
- b Rapt or rapturous utterance.
- c To modify the details of.
- d Indulging in or manifesting coarse indecency or obscenity.
- e To return, or turn or look back, as toward a former position or the like.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Looks or acts expressing amused contempt.
- Conformed to a just claim according to established laws or usage.
- The art of discourse.
- A showy writer or speaker.
- To cut down or reduce in extent or quantity.
5 True/False questions
revile → To heap approach or abuse upon.
retract → To recall or take back (something that one has said).
revoke → To heap approach or abuse upon.
rigmarole → Nonsense.
rondo → A musical composition during which the first part or subject is repeated several times.