5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A view or contemplation of something past.
- b A return to or toward some former state or condition.
- c Indulging in or manifesting coarse indecency or obscenity.
- d To heap approach or abuse upon.
- e A showy writer or speaker.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Looks or acts expressing amused contempt.
- Operative on, affecting, or having reference to past events, transactions, responsibilities.
- The art of discourse.
- To unite or join again, as after separation.
- Rapt or rapturous utterance.
5 True/False questions
retrospective → Looking back on the past.
revere → To return, or turn or look back, as toward a former position or the like.
rote → To regret extremely.
reverent → To regard with worshipful veneration.
revocation → A disclosing, discovering, or making known of what was before secret, private, or unknown.