5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Rectitude.
- b A going or moving backward or in a reverse direction.
- c Repetition of words or sounds as a means of learning them, with slight attention.
- d A showy writer or speaker.
- e A small ripple, as of water.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A view or contemplation of something past.
- To regret extremely.
- To return, or turn or look back, as toward a former position or the like.
- A place where crows congregate to breed.
- To regard with worshipful veneration.
5 True/False questions
ridicule → Looks or acts expressing amused contempt.
ruminate → To chew over again, as food previously swallowed and regurgitated.
reverent → To regard with worshipful veneration.
ribald → Indulging in or manifesting coarse indecency or obscenity.
ruminant → To chew over again, as food previously swallowed and regurgitated.