5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a To examine for the correction of errors, or for the purpose of making changes.
- b Indulging in or manifesting coarse indecency or obscenity.
- c Abundant.
- d To regret extremely.
- e Being in an initial, early, or incomplete stage of development.
5 Multiple choice questions
- To modify the details of.
- To unite or join again, as after separation.
- A small ripple, as of water.
- A return to or toward some former state or condition.
5 True/False questions
rote → To cause to turn on or as on its axis, as a wheel.
retrace → To recall or take back (something that one has said).
retroactive → Operative on, affecting, or having reference to past events, transactions, responsibilities.
retract → To recall or take back (something that one has said).
ridiculous → Looks or acts expressing amused contempt.