5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Rapt or rapturous utterance.
- b Laughable and contemptible.
- c Operative on, affecting, or having reference to past events, transactions, responsibilities.
- d A view or contemplation of something past.
- e To rescind.
5 Multiple choice questions
- To heap approach or abuse upon.
- To regard with worshipful veneration.
- A going or moving backward or in a reverse direction.
- Characterized by great strength or power of endurance.
5 True/False questions
reversion → A return to or toward some former state or condition.
rigor → A retaliatory speech.
retouch → To modify the details of.
rivulet → A small stream or brook.
retrench → To recall or take back (something that one has said).