5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a capable of exciting laughter.
- b A place where crows congregate to breed.
- c Uncompromising.
- d To chew over again, as food previously swallowed and regurgitated.
- e To regard with worshipful veneration.
5 Multiple choice questions
- To regret extremely.
- Looking back on the past.
- Chewing the cud.
- To cause to turn on or as on its axis, as a wheel.
5 True/False questions
retrieve → To follow backward or toward the place of beginning, as a track or marking.
retract → To recall or take back (something that one has said).
revert → To return, or turn or look back, as toward a former position or the like.
retrench → To follow backward or toward the place of beginning, as a track or marking.
ridiculous → Uncompromising.