6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- sperate territories each under the rule of one of Gahndi Khan's sons
- strict warrior
- religious belief that spirits were present in nature and believed their ancestors
- family of languages that began in the 1st thousand years in the Niger
- bishops of Rome came to be known as this
- communities of extended family units
6 True/False questions
astrolable → journey of Muhammad and his followers to Madinah
savannas → broad grasslands
shogun → powerful military leader
daimyo → heads of noble families
sultan → Turkish leader also known as "holder of power"
caliph → Turkish leader also known as "holder of power"