finance Chalet Co. has the following accounts in its ledger: Cash; Accounts Receivable; Supplies;
Office Equipment; Accounts Payable; Andee Freese, Capital; Andee Freese, Drawing; Fees
Earned; Rent Expense; Advertising Expense; Utilities Expense; Miscellaneous Expense. Journalize the following selected transactions for October 2012 in a two-column journal.
Journal entry explanations may be omitted
Oct. 1. Paid rent for the month, $2,000.
2. Paid advertising expense,$900.
5. Paid cash for supplies, $1,300.
6. Purchased offi ce equipment on account,$16,000.
10. Received cash from customers on account, $6,700.
15. Paid creditor on account,$1,200.
27. Paid cash for repairs to offi ce equipment, $600.
30. Paid telephone bill for the month,$180.
31. Fees earned and billed to customers for the month, $26,800.
31. Paid electricity bill for the month,$400.
31. Withdrew cash for personal use, $3,000. 1st Edition•ISBN: 9781118414705David Besanko, Mark Shanley, Scott Schaefer 1st Edition•ISBN: 9781506699844Alexander Holmes, Barbara Illowsky, Susan Dean 9th Edition•ISBN: 9780078034695 (3 more)Alan J. Marcus, Alex Kane, Zvi Bodie 13th Edition•ISBN: 9781337359917David R. Anderson, Dennis J. Sweeney, James J Cochran, Jeffrey D. Camm, Thomas A. Williams