To authorize; to certify; to believe.
Belief; acceptance as true.
Believing too easily; gullible.
A statement of belief or principle.
1. To foretell by supernatural means. 2. To know by intuition or insight.
1. A god or goddess; a divine being. 2. The state of being divine.
1. Making a god of something; deification. 2. A glorified ideal; an essence.
Government by divine power or priests.
The study of religion.
A person who believes there is no god.
Identifying got with nature; belief in all gods.
All the gods of a people or religion.
1. To make or declare something sacred. 2. To dedicate something to a goal.
To denounce as vile or evil; to curse; to detest.
Something considered to have sacred significance.
Disrespect to something regarded as sacred.
Sacred (often used ironically).
Pretending to be righteous.
1. Approval; support; permission. 2. (usually plural) A penalty for breaking with law or custom.
A sacred place; any place of refuge.
A group organized by rank.
1. Written with pictures to represent sounds or meanings of words. 2. Hard to read.
To make amends for; to atone for.
Religious devotion; great respect toward something, especially parents.
Sacrilegious; profane; lacking appropriate reverence or respect.
A meager portion of anything, especially an allowance or salary.
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions and try again
Reload the page to try again!
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.