5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Princess Diana
- Benjamin Netanyahu
- Mitt Romney
- Janet Reno
- a was the first wife of Charles, Prince of Wales, whom she married on 29 July 1981. She was also well known for her fund-raising work for international charities and as an eminent celebrity of the late 20th century., death of in August 1997
- b He is the 2012 Republican Presidential Candidate.
- c Current liberal Republican governor of California. Well known for his roles in The Terminator and Kindergarten Cop. Married to Kennedy family member and television reporter Maria Shriver. Because he was born in Austria, Arnold cannot run for POTUS.
- d Current Prime Minister of Israel
serves as a member of the Knesset, the Chairman of the Likud party, Foreign Affairs Minister and Minister of Public Diplomacy and Diaspora Affairs
- e served as the Attorney General of the United States, from 1993 to 2001. She was nominated by President Bill Clinton in 1993. She was the first woman to serve as Attorney General and the second longest serving Attorney General after William Wirt.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Founder of al Qaeda, the terrorist network responsible for the attacks of September 11, 2001, and other attacks., (1957-2011 ) Saudi Arabian multimillionaire and leader of the terrorist organization al-Qaeda. He is responsible for numerous terrorist attacks on the United States including the destruction of the World Trade Center.
- Served as the 45th Vice President of the United States from 1993 to 2001 under President Bill Clinton. Ran for President in 2000 and won popular vote but lost Electoral College
- Chief Justice of the Supreme Court
- In 1997, he became the youngest basketball player to ever play in the NBA All-Star game.Name this player who earned this honor at 19 years of age. "Black Mamba"
- is the sixth and current President of the Islamic Republic of Iran. He became president on 6 August 2005 after winning the 2005 presidential election by popular vote. Before becoming president, he was the Mayor of Tehran. He is the highest directly elected official in the country, but, according to Article 113 of Constitution of Iran, he has less total power than the Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, who is the commander-in-chief of the armed forces of Iran and has the final word in all aspects of foreign and domestic policies.[
5 True/False questions
Sam Alito → Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States. He was nominated by President George W. Bush and has served on the court since January 31, 2006.
Terri Schiavo → a legal struggle involving prolonged life support in the United States that lasted from 1990 to 2005. The issue was whether to carry out the decision of the husband of her to terminate life support for her. She was diagnosed by doctors as being in a persistent vegetative state. The highly publicized and prolonged series of legal challenges presented by her parents and by state and federal legislative intervention effected a seven-year delay before life support finally was terminated
Ehud Barak → an American politician who is the 68th and current United States Secretary of State. He served as a United States Senator from Massachusetts from 1985 to 2013, and was chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. Kerry was the presidential nominee of the Democratic Party in the 2004 presidential election but lost to incumbent George W. Bush.
John Kerry → an American politician who is the 68th and current United States Secretary of State. He served as a United States Senator from Massachusetts from 1985 to 2013, and was chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. Kerry was the presidential nominee of the Democratic Party in the 2004 presidential election but lost to incumbent George W. Bush.
JonBenet Ramsey → He is the 2012 Republican Presidential Candidate.