5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Tom Daschle
- Monica Lewinsky
- Slobodan Milosevic
- Sam Alito
- Ehud Barak
- a 1990s; had affair with Clinton who denied it under oath, but there was physical evidence; he was impeached for perjury and his resulting political battles kept him from being productive in his final term paving way for the seemingly moral Bush in 2000
- b President of Serbia from 1989 to 1997 and of Yugoslavia 1997 to 2000. A key figure in the ethnic conflicts in the Balkans in the 1900's., he became the leader of Yugoslavia in 1987 and then waged a war against both Croatia and Bosnia during the 1990s - this conflict also marked the first direct military action waged by NATO
- c an Israeli politician who served as Prime Minister from 1999 to 2001. He was leader of the Labour Party until January 2011 He previously held the posts of Minister of Defense and Deputy Prime Minister in Binyamin Netanyahu's second government from 2009 to 2013.
- d Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States. He was nominated by President George W. Bush and has served on the court since January 31, 2006.
- e policy advisor, lobbyist, former U.S. Senator from South Dakota, and former U.S. Senate Majority Leader. He is a member of the Democratic Party., A Senator that received a letter in his office that contained Anthrax
5 Multiple choice questions
- is the sixth and current President of the Islamic Republic of Iran. He became president on 6 August 2005 after winning the 2005 presidential election by popular vote. Before becoming president, he was the Mayor of Tehran. He is the highest directly elected official in the country, but, according to Article 113 of Constitution of Iran, he has less total power than the Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, who is the commander-in-chief of the armed forces of Iran and has the final word in all aspects of foreign and domestic policies.[
- In 1997, he became the youngest basketball player to ever play in the NBA All-Star game.Name this player who earned this honor at 19 years of age. "Black Mamba"
- was an American child beauty pageant queen who was murdered in her home in Boulder, Colorado, in 1996.
- Indeprendent cousel assigned to investigate various allegations of scandal in the Clinton Administration, prosecutor against Clinton in the Lewinsky scandal; led to the impeachment of Clinton
- an Israeli statesman and retired general, who served as Israel's 11th Prime Minister. He has been in a permanent vegetative state since suffering a stroke on 4 January 2006. In 2013, tests showed "robust activity" in his brain in response to pictures of his family and recordings of his son's voice.
5 True/False questions
Al Gore → Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States. He was nominated by President George W. Bush and has served on the court since January 31, 2006.
John Kerry → an American politician who is the 68th and current United States Secretary of State. He served as a United States Senator from Massachusetts from 1985 to 2013, and was chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. Kerry was the presidential nominee of the Democratic Party in the 2004 presidential election but lost to incumbent George W. Bush.
Vladimir Putin → Known as "The Trial of the Century". He was an ex-NFL player that played for the 49rs for a year then retired. His first wife's name was Margaret L. Whitley. His second wife's name was Nicole Brown, then they divorced. Nicole was found dead with her friend Ronald. He was guilty but was found innocent because of "Lack of Evidence". He is now in prison for stealing his own stuff
John Roberts → Chief Justice of the Supreme Court
Janet Reno → Served as the 45th Vice President of the United States from 1993 to 2001 under President Bill Clinton. Ran for President in 2000 and won popular vote but lost Electoral College