5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Al Gore
- Benjamin Netanyahu
- Terri Schiavo
- Ehud Barak
- Arnold Schwarzenegger
- a a legal struggle involving prolonged life support in the United States that lasted from 1990 to 2005. The issue was whether to carry out the decision of the husband of her to terminate life support for her. She was diagnosed by doctors as being in a persistent vegetative state. The highly publicized and prolonged series of legal challenges presented by her parents and by state and federal legislative intervention effected a seven-year delay before life support finally was terminated
- b Served as the 45th Vice President of the United States from 1993 to 2001 under President Bill Clinton. Ran for President in 2000 and won popular vote but lost Electoral College
- c Current liberal Republican governor of California. Well known for his roles in The Terminator and Kindergarten Cop. Married to Kennedy family member and television reporter Maria Shriver. Because he was born in Austria, Arnold cannot run for POTUS.
- d an Israeli politician who served as Prime Minister from 1999 to 2001. He was leader of the Labour Party until January 2011 He previously held the posts of Minister of Defense and Deputy Prime Minister in Binyamin Netanyahu's second government from 2009 to 2013.
- e Current Prime Minister of Israel
serves as a member of the Knesset, the Chairman of the Likud party, Foreign Affairs Minister and Minister of Public Diplomacy and Diaspora Affairs
5 Multiple choice questions
- He is the 2012 Republican Presidential Candidate.
- an American politician who is the 68th and current United States Secretary of State. He served as a United States Senator from Massachusetts from 1985 to 2013, and was chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. Kerry was the presidential nominee of the Democratic Party in the 2004 presidential election but lost to incumbent George W. Bush.
- In 1997, he became the youngest basketball player to ever play in the NBA All-Star game.Name this player who earned this honor at 19 years of age. "Black Mamba"
- was an American child beauty pageant queen who was murdered in her home in Boulder, Colorado, in 1996.
- Founder of al Qaeda, the terrorist network responsible for the attacks of September 11, 2001, and other attacks., (1957-2011 ) Saudi Arabian multimillionaire and leader of the terrorist organization al-Qaeda. He is responsible for numerous terrorist attacks on the United States including the destruction of the World Trade Center.
5 True/False questions
John Roberts → Chief Justice of the Supreme Court
George W. Bush → 43rd president of the US who began a campaign toward energy self-sufficiency and against terrorism in 2001
Kenneth Starr → an Israeli statesman and retired general, who served as Israel's 11th Prime Minister. He has been in a permanent vegetative state since suffering a stroke on 4 January 2006. In 2013, tests showed "robust activity" in his brain in response to pictures of his family and recordings of his son's voice.
Vladimir Putin → Known as "The Trial of the Century". He was an ex-NFL player that played for the 49rs for a year then retired. His first wife's name was Margaret L. Whitley. His second wife's name was Nicole Brown, then they divorced. Nicole was found dead with her friend Ronald. He was guilty but was found innocent because of "Lack of Evidence". He is now in prison for stealing his own stuff
Timothy McVeigh → In 1995, the Murrow Federal Building in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, was attacked by a large bomb that killed 168 people. The bombing was the act of this right-wing extremist.