5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Sam Alito
- Timothy McVeigh
- Ehud Barak
- Pervez Musharraff
- Arnold Schwarzenegger
- a an Israeli politician who served as Prime Minister from 1999 to 2001. He was leader of the Labour Party until January 2011 He previously held the posts of Minister of Defense and Deputy Prime Minister in Binyamin Netanyahu's second government from 2009 to 2013.
- b Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States. He was nominated by President George W. Bush and has served on the court since January 31, 2006.
- c In 1995, the Murrow Federal Building in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, was attacked by a large bomb that killed 168 people. The bombing was the act of this right-wing extremist.
- d born 11 August 1943) is a retired four-star general and a politician who seized power through a military coup d'état in 1999. He served as the tenth President of Pakistan from 2001 until 2008. Prior to that, he was the 13th Chief of Army Staff from October 1998 till November 2007, and was also the tenth Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee of Pakistan Armed Forces from 1998 until 2001.
- e Current liberal Republican governor of California. Well known for his roles in The Terminator and Kindergarten Cop. Married to Kennedy family member and television reporter Maria Shriver. Because he was born in Austria, Arnold cannot run for POTUS.
5 Multiple choice questions
- elected president of Russia in 2000, launched reforms aimed at boosting growth and budget revenues and keeping Russia on a strong economic track., 2000-2008; president of Russia; former KGB officer; promotes capitalism; current prime minister
- Founder of al Qaeda, the terrorist network responsible for the attacks of September 11, 2001, and other attacks., (1957-2011 ) Saudi Arabian multimillionaire and leader of the terrorist organization al-Qaeda. He is responsible for numerous terrorist attacks on the United States including the destruction of the World Trade Center.
- President of Serbia from 1989 to 1997 and of Yugoslavia 1997 to 2000. A key figure in the ethnic conflicts in the Balkans in the 1900's., he became the leader of Yugoslavia in 1987 and then waged a war against both Croatia and Bosnia during the 1990s - this conflict also marked the first direct military action waged by NATO
- was an American child beauty pageant queen who was murdered in her home in Boulder, Colorado, in 1996.
- policy advisor, lobbyist, former U.S. Senator from South Dakota, and former U.S. Senate Majority Leader. He is a member of the Democratic Party., A Senator that received a letter in his office that contained Anthrax
5 True/False questions
Mitt Romney → Served as the 45th Vice President of the United States from 1993 to 2001 under President Bill Clinton. Ran for President in 2000 and won popular vote but lost Electoral College
Theodore Kaczynski → born May 22, 1942 known as the Unabomber (University and Airline Bomber), is an American mathematician and social critic, who engaged in a mail bombing spree that spanned nearly 20 years, killing three people and injuring 23 others
Kenneth Starr → served as the Attorney General of the United States, from 1993 to 2001. She was nominated by President Bill Clinton in 1993. She was the first woman to serve as Attorney General and the second longest serving Attorney General after William Wirt.
Princess Diana → an Israeli statesman and retired general, who served as Israel's 11th Prime Minister. He has been in a permanent vegetative state since suffering a stroke on 4 January 2006. In 2013, tests showed "robust activity" in his brain in response to pictures of his family and recordings of his son's voice.
John Roberts → Chief Justice of the Supreme Court