5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- JonBenet Ramsey
- Kobe Bryant
- George W. Bush
- Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
- Theodore Kaczynski
- a 43rd president of the US who began a campaign toward energy self-sufficiency and against terrorism in 2001
- b In 1997, he became the youngest basketball player to ever play in the NBA All-Star game.Name this player who earned this honor at 19 years of age. "Black Mamba"
- c born May 22, 1942 known as the Unabomber (University and Airline Bomber), is an American mathematician and social critic, who engaged in a mail bombing spree that spanned nearly 20 years, killing three people and injuring 23 others
- d is the sixth and current President of the Islamic Republic of Iran. He became president on 6 August 2005 after winning the 2005 presidential election by popular vote. Before becoming president, he was the Mayor of Tehran. He is the highest directly elected official in the country, but, according to Article 113 of Constitution of Iran, he has less total power than the Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, who is the commander-in-chief of the armed forces of Iran and has the final word in all aspects of foreign and domestic policies.[
- e was an American child beauty pageant queen who was murdered in her home in Boulder, Colorado, in 1996.
5 Multiple choice questions
- was the first wife of Charles, Prince of Wales, whom she married on 29 July 1981. She was also well known for her fund-raising work for international charities and as an eminent celebrity of the late 20th century., death of in August 1997
- President of Serbia from 1989 to 1997 and of Yugoslavia 1997 to 2000. A key figure in the ethnic conflicts in the Balkans in the 1900's., he became the leader of Yugoslavia in 1987 and then waged a war against both Croatia and Bosnia during the 1990s - this conflict also marked the first direct military action waged by NATO
- Indeprendent cousel assigned to investigate various allegations of scandal in the Clinton Administration, prosecutor against Clinton in the Lewinsky scandal; led to the impeachment of Clinton
- Chief Justice of the Supreme Court
- He is the 2012 Republican Presidential Candidate.
5 True/False questions
Ehud Barak → an Israeli politician who served as Prime Minister from 1999 to 2001. He was leader of the Labour Party until January 2011 He previously held the posts of Minister of Defense and Deputy Prime Minister in Binyamin Netanyahu's second government from 2009 to 2013.
Ariel Sharon → an Israeli statesman and retired general, who served as Israel's 11th Prime Minister. He has been in a permanent vegetative state since suffering a stroke on 4 January 2006. In 2013, tests showed "robust activity" in his brain in response to pictures of his family and recordings of his son's voice.
Terri Schiavo → a legal struggle involving prolonged life support in the United States that lasted from 1990 to 2005. The issue was whether to carry out the decision of the husband of her to terminate life support for her. She was diagnosed by doctors as being in a persistent vegetative state. The highly publicized and prolonged series of legal challenges presented by her parents and by state and federal legislative intervention effected a seven-year delay before life support finally was terminated
Arnold Schwarzenegger → an Israeli statesman and retired general, who served as Israel's 11th Prime Minister. He has been in a permanent vegetative state since suffering a stroke on 4 January 2006. In 2013, tests showed "robust activity" in his brain in response to pictures of his family and recordings of his son's voice.
Al Gore → Served as the 45th Vice President of the United States from 1993 to 2001 under President Bill Clinton. Ran for President in 2000 and won popular vote but lost Electoral College