5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a The right to vote.
- b Highly organized societies with complex institutions and attitudes that link a large number of people together.
- c Material objects shaped by human beings or the hominids who preceded them.
- d An absolute ruler.
- e Skilled craft workers.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Characterized by belief in the equality of all people.
- To treat cruelly; torment.
- Clerk who read and wrote for those who could not do so themselves.
- Form of government that unites different territories and peoples under one ruler.
- Persons of noble or 'honorable' rank or birth.
5 True/False questions
Conspirator → A person who joins in a secret agreement to do an unlawful or wrongful act.
Monarchy → A family, society, community, or state governed by women.
Patronage → Making appointments to government jobs or the power to grant other political favors.
Mercenary → Term for kingdom; a form of government headed by a king or queen.
Culture → Exchange of one commodity or service for another.