5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Oppressive power exerted by government.
- b Clerk who read and wrote for those who could not do so themselves.
- c The expected king and deliverer of the Jews who is a professed or accepted leader of some hope or cause.
- d A professional soldier hired to serve in a foreign army.
- e The right to vote.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A civil officer charged with the administration of the law.
- A family, society, community, or state governed by men.
- Term for kingdom; a form of government headed by a king or queen.
- An elite group of people whose progress is based on ability and talent rather than on class privilege or wealth.
- A member of a people who have no permanent home but move from place to place usually seasonally and within a well-defined territory.
5 True/False questions
Civilization → To enter and settle in a country or region to which one is not native.
Crucify → Clerk who read and wrote for those who could not do so themselves.
Prehistory → Period of time before people kept written records.
Dynasty → Oppressive power exerted by government.
Dictator → An absolute ruler.