5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a The expected king and deliverer of the Jews who is a professed or accepted leader of some hope or cause.
- b To enter and settle in a country or region to which one is not native.
- c The record of events since people first developed writing, about 5,000 years ago.
- d People who study the artifacts and remains of humans in order to learn about the cultures of these people.
- e To leave one country or region to settle in another.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Belief in one God.
- Term for kingdom; a form of government headed by a king or queen.
- Money or goods a woman brings to a marriage.
- An absolute ruler.
- A member of a people who have no permanent home but move from place to place usually seasonally and within a well-defined territory.
5 True/False questions
Patronage → A family, society, community, or state governed by men.
Empire → Clerk who read and wrote for those who could not do so themselves.
Virtuous → A narrow strip of land connecting two larger land areas.
Citizen → A person owing loyalty to and entitled by birth or naturalization to rights given by a state or nation.
Civilization → To leave one country or region to settle in another.