5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a To enter and settle in a country or region to which one is not native.
- b To leave one country or region to settle in another.
- c A hereditary privileged ruling class or nobility.
- d A person who joins in a secret agreement to do an unlawful or wrongful act.
- e Family of rulers whose right to rule is hereditary.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Power rests in the body of citizens entitled to vote and is exercised by representatives chosen directly or indirectly by them.
- An elite group of people whose progress is based on ability and talent rather than on class privilege or wealth.
- A member of a people who have no permanent home but move from place to place usually seasonally and within a well-defined territory.
- Of or relating to judgement.
- Persons of noble or 'honorable' rank or birth.
5 True/False questions
Franchise → The right to vote.
Dictator → An absolute ruler.
History → Period of time before people kept written records.
Matriarchy → A family, society, community, or state governed by women.
Prehistory → The record of events since people first developed writing, about 5,000 years ago.