5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A person who joins in a secret agreement to do an unlawful or wrongful act.
- b Term for kingdom; a form of government headed by a king or queen.
- c A person owing loyalty to and entitled by birth or naturalization to rights given by a state or nation.
- d Form of government that unites different territories and peoples under one ruler.
- e Highly organized societies with complex institutions and attitudes that link a large number of people together.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Family of rulers whose right to rule is hereditary.
- The right to vote.
- People who study the artifacts and remains of humans in order to learn about the cultures of these people.
- A civil officer charged with the administration of the law.
- The record of events since people first developed writing, about 5,000 years ago.
5 True/False questions
Republic → Power rests in the body of citizens entitled to vote and is exercised by representatives chosen directly or indirectly by them.
Messiah → Form of government that unites different territories and peoples under one ruler.
Isthmus → A narrow strip of land connecting two larger land areas.
Domesticate → A civil officer charged with the administration of the law.
Judicial → An absolute ruler.