5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 6th week
- Ectoderm Layer
- Dental lamina
- a The copula becomes evident.
- b The__________is completed during week 12.
- c Epidermis will develop from the _______ ________.
- d _________________ is derived from the epiblast layer.
- e _____ ______develops from the oral epithelium.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The ______ _______ are located on the lateral surface of the tongue.
- Mesoderm is derived from the _______ _______.
- ______ _______ ______migrate from neural folds.
- The _____ ______is the transition zone outlining the lips from the surrounding skin.
- The ______ _______ will produce the future dentin and pulp tissue for the inner portion of the tooth.
5 True/False questions
oropharyngeal membrane → The _______ _______ will give rise to the posterior 2/3rds of the hard palate.
Endoderm → Bilaminar embryonic disc is developed from the blastocyst.
4th week → Formation of the forgut, the midgut and the hindgut.
4th week → Primary palate partially separates the nasal and oral cavities in the _____ ____.
7th week → The copula becomes evident.