5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Tooth germ
- buccal mucosa
- Median lingual sulcus
- Sternocleidomastoid Muscle
- Epiblast layer
- a The________ ________ is located on each side of the neck.
- b The____ _____ ______is a midline depression on the dorsal surface of the tongue.
- c The _______ ________ is comprised of 3 embryological structures: the enamel organ, dental papilla and dental sac.
- d linea alba is located on the ________ ________.
- e Mesoderm is derived from the _______ _______.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The____ _____ ____ of tissue appearing inferior to the stomodeum, and including the mandibular arch, are branchial arches.
- _________________ is derived from the epiblast layer.
- The _______ _______ will give rise to the posterior 2/3rds of the hard palate.
- Initiation of embryonic layers occurs during the _____ _____.
- The _______ _______ are located at the corners of the mouth.
5 True/False questions
9th week → Bud stage
10 buds → _______ ____in the dental lamina appear along each dental arch during odontogenesis of the primary dentition.
Nasal cavity → The__________is completed during week 12.
Thyroid cartilage → The ______ _______ contributes to the prominence of the neck referred to as the "Adam's apple."
bilateral symmetry → The ____ _____forms at the same time as the palate.