5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Sulcus Terminalis
- Mucogingival Junction
- Neural tube
- 3rd week
- a The spinal cord develops from the _____ ______.
- b The ______________ is not visible in any portion on intraoral examination.
- c ______ _______separates the base from the body of the tongue.
- d oropharyngeal membrane forms.
- e _____ ____marks the line between attached gingiva and the alveloar mucosa.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Intermaxillary segment is initially formed during the _____ _____ by internally fusion of the paired medial nasal processes, which will grow inferiorly on the inside of the stomodeum. Intermaxillary segment gives rise to the primary palate.
- Tongue begins to form as tuberculum impar.
- The primitive streak forms within the bilaminar disc. This furrowed, rod-shaped thickening in the middle of the disc results from an increased proliferation of cells in the midline area.
- Compared to active eruption of a permanent ______ ______, the shedding of the associated primary tooth is intermittent.
- The ____ _____forms at the same time as the palate.
5 True/False questions
4th week → lacrimal tissue.
Forehead → ____________ is enlarged as a result of the disintegration of the oropharyngeal membrane.
Oral epithelium → Dental Lamina develops from the ________ ________.
Meckel's cartilage → _____ ____are composed of sebum from sebaceous tissue.
Thyroid cartilage → The _____ _____ can be palpated in the anterior midline of the neck.