5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- Hollow tube
- 5th week
- 10 buds
- 4th week
- a The body of the tongue begins to form.
- b Frontonasal process forms and the Placodes begin to develop.
- c the beginnings of the embryo's ______ ________ are derived from the anterior portion of the foregut.
- d _______ ____in the dental lamina appear along each dental arch during odontogenesis of the primary dentition.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Bilaminar embryonic disc is developed from the blastocyst.
- The tooth germ is comprised of 3 embryological structures: the _______ _______, ______ _______ and _______ _____.
- The lower face will develop from the ______ ______.
- The____ _____ ____ of tissue appearing inferior to the stomodeum, and including the mandibular arch, are branchial arches.
- Formation of the forgut, the midgut and the hindgut.
5 True/False questions
3rd week → Neural plate differentiates in the _____ ____.
Ectomesenchyme → The oral epithelium grows deeper into the _______________ and is induced to produce a layer called the dental lamina.
11th week → the final lingual papillae (filiform papillae) begin to form.
6th week → The lingual papillae are beginning to form.
Palate → By the end of the 1st week, the ____________ stops traveling and undergoes implantation.