5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- medial nasal processes
- Neural plate
- 11th week
- Cellular differentiation
- a The embryonic period is characterized by increased ____ ____.
- b taste buds are starting to form.
- c Philtrum is located in the midline of the face and forms from the
- d A _______________results in the deepest part of each tooth bud of dental lamina and forms a cap, or enamel organ.
- e _________________differentiates in the 3rd week.
5 Multiple choice questions
- _________ _____is derived from ectoderm as a result of embryonic folding.
- the final lingual papillae (filiform papillae) begin to form.
- The _______ _______ are located at the corners of the mouth.
- ____________ of embryo causes endoderm to be on the inside of the embryo.
- The lower face will develop from the ______ ______.
5 True/False questions
External ear → The_____ ______ is posterior to the zygomatic arch.
Fordyce's spots → _____ ____are composed of sebum from sebaceous tissue.
Mucogingival Junction → Foramen secum is the beginning of the _______ _______.
Ectomesenchyme → The oral epithelium grows deeper into the _______________ and is induced to produce a layer called the dental lamina.
4th week → Bud stage