5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Stacked bilateral swellings
- 10th week
- medial nasal processes
- a The____ _____ ____ of tissue appearing inferior to the stomodeum, and including the mandibular arch, are branchial arches.
- b Oral tissue closest to the inner cheek is described as ___________.
- c _________________ is derived from the epiblast layer.
- d Philtrum is located in the midline of the face and forms from the
- e the facial muscles are beginning to migrate over the 1st branchial arch. Mandibular muscles masses start to organize into the muscles of mastication.
5 Multiple choice questions
- _____ _______allows the fusion of swellings or tissue from different surfaces of the embryo.
- _____ ______can result from the lack of fusion between the medial nasal and maxillary processes.
- ______ _________ is formed if the palatal shelves are unable to fuse properly during prenatal development.
- Bud stage
- Formation of the forgut, the midgut and the hindgut.
5 True/False questions
Uvula → _______ ____in the dental lamina appear along each dental arch during odontogenesis of the primary dentition.
5th week → Nasal cavity, and future nasal septum are beginning to develop.
Dental lamina → _____ ______develops from the oral epithelium.
Palate → The__________develops during the 4th to 8th weeks.
Sternocleidomastoid Muscle → The________ ________ is located on each side of the neck.