5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Spinal cord
- Secondary palate
- Dentinoenamel junction (DEJ)
- Fordyce's spots
- 3rd week
- a cephalic end and caudal end forms.
- b The _______ _______develops from the neural tube.
- c _____ ____are composed of sebum from sebaceous tissue.
- d The _______ _______ will give rise to the posterior 2/3rds of the hard palate.
- e _____ ______is derived from the basement membrane between the enamel organ and dental papilla.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The____ _____ ______is a midline depression on the dorsal surface of the tongue.
- linea alba is located on the ________ ________.
- the facial muscles are beginning to migrate over the 1st branchial arch. Mandibular muscles masses start to organize into the muscles of mastication.
- taste buds are completed and the final stages of odontogenesis.
- The primitive streak forms within the bilaminar disc. This furrowed, rod-shaped thickening in the middle of the disc results from an increased proliferation of cells in the midline area.
5 True/False questions
Preameloblasts → The _____________ partially separates the nasal and oral cavities in the 5th week.
Placodes → Lens, octic and nasal
Nasal ala → The _____ _____ is located laterally to each naris.
Sublingual folds → ______ _____Is located on the buccal mucosa.
2nd week → Now we see the mesoderm differentiate and begin to divide into paired cuboidal aggregates of cells called somites.