5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 3rd week
- 4th week
- Labial commissures
- Frontonasal process
- a Tongue begins to form as tuberculum impar.
- b ______ _______is a swelling that appears over the developing brain and forms the forehead.
- c Migratory cells located in the middle between the epiblast and hypoblast layers becoming Mesenchyme. (embryonic connective tissue.)
- d The _______ _______ are located at the corners of the mouth.
- e The outer cells of the dental papilla are induced to ___________into odontoblasts.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Disc undergoes embryonic folding into an embryo.
- The placenta develops.
- Frontonasal process forms and the Placodes begin to develop.
- The tooth germ is comprised of 3 embryological structures: the _______ _______, ______ _______ and _______ _____.
- ____________ of embryo causes endoderm to be on the inside of the embryo.
5 True/False questions
Bridge of the nose → The medial nasal processes are involved directly in the formation of the embryo's ______ __ ___ _____.
Mandibular Arch → The lower face will develop from the ______ ______.
buccal mucosa → Oral tissue closest to the inner cheek is described as ___________.
Stomodeum → _________________ is derived from the epiblast layer.
medial nasal processes → The _____ ________ _______ are involved directly in the formation of the embryo's bridge of the nose.