5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- 13th week
- 3rd week
- Palatal fusion
- a The outer cells of the dental papilla are induced to ___________into odontoblasts.
- b taste buds are completed and the final stages of odontogenesis.
- c cephalic end and caudal end forms.
- d _____ _______allows the fusion of swellings or tissue from different surfaces of the embryo.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Nasal cavity, and future nasal septum are beginning to develop.
- Neural crest cells develop form the ectoderm.
- The _______ _______ are located at the corners of the mouth.
- The lingual papillae are beginning to form.
- _____ ____are composed of sebum from sebaceous tissue.
5 True/False questions
HERS → The _______ is part of the soft palate.
4th week → Upper lip and labial commissures begin to form.
Reichert's cartilage → The second branchial arch contains _______ ________.
7th week → Muscle cells from the 2nd branchial arches begin to differentiate and migrate. The muscles of the mandible and the muscles of the mastication start to form. and the 4th branchial arches are obliterated, and the smooth contour of the neck is created.
Cervical loop → The _____ _____ is responsible for the development of the root.