5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a a scientific discipline which is devoted to the study of matter and enegy.
- b Physical change of matter from solid to a liquid
- c a hypothesis that has been tested and and validated over a long period of time
- d Information that is object and verifiable by using the five senses as a basis.
- e Physical state of matter with an indefinite shape and a definite volume
5 Multiple choice questions
- Physical change of matter from a solid to a gas
- Physical change of matter from gas to a solid
- well defined, controlled procedure for obtaining information about a system understudy.
- Branch of Science that is limited in scope to make science more manageable
- The physical application of scientific knowledge towards the production of goods to improve humanities standard of living
5 True/False questions
Basic Scientific Research → Major focus in the discovery of new fundamental information about humans and other living organisms and the universe in which they live.
hypothesis → a hypothesis that has been tested and and validated over a long period of time
Scientific hypothesis → A hypothesis that has been accepted by the scientific community after being tested alot over a long period of time and validated
Quantitative data → Non-numerical data consisting of general observations about a system under study
Physical change → appearance of the matter changes but not the composition