5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Scientific fact
- Scientific Research
- The two types of scientific research
- Scientific Law
- Scientific Theory
- a Basic scientific research and Applied scientific research
- b The process of methodical investigation into a subject in order to discover new information about the subject.
- c looking a number of observations(facts/data) and making a general statements based upon the themes or patterns of the observations (facts/date)
- d reproductile single piece of information objective and verifiable. (single observation)
- e A hypothesis that has been accepted by the scientific community after being tested alot over a long period of time and validated
5 Multiple choice questions
- most important to chemical discovery
- Physical change of matter from gas to a solid
- Physical change of matter from a liquid to a solid
- Physical change of matter from liquid to a gas
- Branch of Science that is limited in scope to make science more manageable
5 True/False questions
Solid → Physical state of matter with a definite shape and a definite volume
Sublimation → Physical change of matter from liquid to a gas
Qualitative data → numerical data obtain by various measurements on a system under study
Applied Scientific Research → Major focus is the discovery of useful products and processes that can be used to benefit human kind.
Basic Scientific Research → The process of methodical investigation into a subject in order to discover new information about the subject.