5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Scientific Law
- a well defined, controlled procedure for obtaining information about a system understudy.
- b Physical change of matter from a liquid to a solid
- c the effort to explain a fact(valid observation)
- d most important to chemical discovery
- e looking a number of observations(facts/data) and making a general statements based upon the themes or patterns of the observations (facts/date)
5 Multiple choice questions
- Physical change of matter from solid to a liquid
- Information that is object and verifiable by using the five senses as a basis.
- reproductile single piece of information objective and verifiable. (single observation)
- a scientific discipline which is devoted to the study of matter and enegy.
- Basic scientific research and Applied scientific research
5 True/False questions
Scientific hypothesis → A hypothesis that has been accepted by the scientific community after being tested alot over a long period of time and validated
Scientific Discipline → Branch of Science that is limited in scope to make science more manageable
Liquid → Physical state of matter with a definite shape and a definite volume
Condensation → Physical change of matter from gas to a solid
Gas → A valid observation about some natural phenomenon