5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Physical change
- Scientific Research
- Scientific Method
- a Physical state of matter with an indefinite shape and an indefinite volume
- b Identify problem
collect data through observation
analyze and organize data
propose explanation(tell whether hypothesis is correct or incorrect)
- c The process of methodical investigation into a subject in order to discover new information about the subject.
- d appearance of the matter changes but not the composition
- e the effort to explain a fact(valid observation)
5 Multiple choice questions
- Physical change of matter from gas to a solid
- most important to chemical discovery
- The physical application of scientific knowledge towards the production of goods to improve humanities standard of living
- Physical change of matter from liquid to a gas
- study in which we atempt to organize and explain information the information is about ourselves and our environment
5 True/False questions
The two types of scientific research → Major focus in the discovery of new fundamental information about humans and other living organisms and the universe in which they live.
Scientific Discipline → Branch of Science that is limited in scope to make science more manageable
Basic Scientific Research → The process of methodical investigation into a subject in order to discover new information about the subject.
Chemistry → a scientific discipline which is devoted to the study of matter and enegy.
Scientific Law → looking a number of observations(facts/data) and making a general statements based upon the themes or patterns of the observations (facts/date)