n. One who intrudes by meddling or trespassing on the rights of others
adj. 1. very destructive to both sides in a conflict; involving slaughter and carnage
2. pertaining to struggle or conflict within a group, organization, or nation
v. 1. to insert or add something between other parts, especially in a text or written work
2. to introduce material that severely alters a test or falsifies it
n. 1. any period of time when a state is without a ruler or has a provisional government, especially between the reign of a sovereign and a successor
2. an intervak between controlling elements; an interruption in an otherwise continuous function or process
v. 1. to insert between parts of something; to interject in a conversation
2. to apply pressure of influence; to meddle; to interfere
v. to place side by side
n. 1. nearness; proximity
n. reconciliation; restoration of cordial relations, especially between two countries
adj. at rest; dormant; motionless
v. to agree or consent without any objection
n. a mass of service for the repose of departed souls; music, poetry, or other composition for the dead
adj. not reciprocated; not given in payment or returned in kind
adj. difficult to understand; complex
v. to push or thrust out a liquid or malleable substance that retains or solidifies into a predetermined shape
v. 1. to force one's ideas or oneself insistently upon others
2. to thrust or push out; protrude noticeably, often in an undesirable way
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions and try again
Reload the page to try again!
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.