A chart or diagram showing the days, weeks, and months of the year in order.
A fair or show with food stalls, parades, rides, and other ways to have fun.
1. Knowledge of skill that comes from having done certain things. 2. Something that happens to a person; an event in one's life. 3. To have happen to; to go through something.
To be in charge of ; to control or rule.
1. A large area of a sea or ocean that is partly enclosed by land. 2. A great distance between.
Speed in acting or moving.
Done or make quickly without careful thought.
1. A place with borders and its own leaders; a single country. 2. The people of a single country.
Of or belonging to the people of a single country.
1. To throw here and there; to spread about. 2. To move quickly in different directions.
To give in or give up; to accept defeat.
1. A feeling of joy or excitement. 2. To feel or cause to feel joy or excitement.
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions and try again
Reload the page to try again!
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.