6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Anything you enter into your computer. It can be something as easy as moving the mouse or clicking the mouse button or as big as scanning a document or downloading photos from a digital camera.
- Like a real-life bookmark, an Internet bookmark is a marker for a Web site. This way, you don't have to type in the Internet address each time you visit a site.
- If you are ever asked to enter your username and password, you are being asked to enter this type of information.. This is information that proves who you are. This could be a name and password or an ID number and security code.
- The parts that lets you hear the sounds of the programs.
- This allows you to choose the typeface, size, and style of the text you would like to use when typing.
- This is data made by a computer. An example includes a printed document.
6 True/False questions
Cursor → A chip that is the "brains" of the computer that processes information.
Monitor → This allows you to choose the typeface, size, and style of the text you would like to use when typing.
Printer → A machine that puts information from the computer to paper.
File → A collection of data stored in one unit, identified by a filename. It can be a document, picture, audio or video stream, data library, application, or other collection of data.
CPU → A chip that is the "brains" of the computer that processes information.
Icon → The way we view files on computers. Each one on your computer screen represents an object or a program on your hard drive.