6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- If you are ever asked to enter your username and password, you are being asked to enter this type of information.. This is information that proves who you are. This could be a name and password or an ID number and security code.
- This is data made by a computer. An example includes a printed document.
- You are probably using a browser to read this right now. A Web browser, often just called a "browser," is the program people use to access the World Wide Web or Internet. Examples include Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox.
- Used to connect to the internet.
- Like a real-life bookmark, an Internet bookmark is a marker for a Web site. This way, you don't have to type in the Internet address each time you visit a site.
- A piece of plastic that connects to CPU and allows you to click on and choose things on the monitor.
6 True/False questions
Icon → A chip that is the "brains" of the computer that processes information.
Font → This allows you to choose the typeface, size, and style of the text you would like to use when typing.
Folder → These allow people to organize their files in a way that makes sense to them. They store files on your hard drive. These files can be documents, programs, scripts, libraries, and any other kind of computer file you can think of.
Character → A machine that puts information from the computer to paper.
CPU → A chip that is the "brains" of the computer that processes information.
Input → Anything you enter into your computer. It can be something as easy as moving the mouse or clicking the mouse button or as big as scanning a document or downloading photos from a digital camera.