5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- How did the Portuguese first land on the Japanese island?
- How did agriculture get better during the Tokugawa period? (4 things)
- What was the "principal aim" of the Tokugawa shoguns? (2 things)
- What did the missionaries do that made the government kick them out? (2 things)
- What does the name "Toyotomi" mean?
- a "abundant provider"
- b new crop strains, water control, irrigation, fertilizer
- c blown off course
- d started interfering w/ local affairs, destroyed temples to build churches
- e stabilize realm, prevent more civil war
5 Multiple choice questions
- 100 yrs
- national currency
- Oda Nobunaga
5 True/False questions
How many daimyo were there in the Warring States Period? → 260
What is the purpose of performing seppuku? → 1543
Who was the third Japanese unifier? → Toyotomi Hideyoshi
What architecture did the Europeans bring? → castles
Who was the second Japanese unifier? → Toyotomi Hideyoshi