6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- National Environmental Policy Act that acknowledges that the Federal government must consider the environmental impact of a proposed federal action. Provided the basis for EISs.
- Point at which the marginal cost meets the cost of production.
- The human use of materials and energy.
- A species in which the population is low enough for it to be at risk of becoming endangered.
- A developing country with a low level of industrialization, a very high fertility rate, a very high infant mortality rate, and a very low per-capita income.
- The idea that humans share responsibility for the sustainable care and management of our planet.
5 True/False questions
Sustainable Resources → Natural resources that are present in limited supply and are depleted by use.
Naturalizaed Species → A species in which the population is low enough for it to be at risk of becoming endangered.
Nonrenewable Resources → Resources that can be easily maintained and used without fear of exhaustion.
Marginal Cost → The additional cost associated with one more unit of something.
Antiquities Act → 1906 act that authorized the president to set aside land as national monument sites that have scientific, prehistoric, or historic value.