6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- The idea that humans share responsibility for the sustainable care and management of our planet.
- Natural resources that are present in limited supply and are depleted by use.
- Localized, native species that are not found anywhere else.
- A species in imminent danger of becoming extinct.
- Resources that can be easily maintained and used without fear of exhaustion.
- The point at which the marginal cost of pollution equals the marginal cost of abatement. In other words, environmental harm meets the cost of reducing it.
5 True/False questions
IPAT → Model that shows the mathematical relationship between environmental impacts and the forces that drive them (number of people, affluence per person, and environmental effects of technologies used to obtain and consume resources).
Lesser Developed Country → An industrialized county that is characterized bu a low fertility rate, low infant mortality rate, and a high per-capita income.
Threatened Species → A species in imminent danger of becoming extinct.
Invasive species → Foreign species whose introduction causes economic or environmental harm.
Antiquities Act → The additional cost associated with one more unit of something.