6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- The additional cost associated with one more unit of something.
- Natural resources that are present in limited supply and are depleted by use.
- Model that shows the mathematical relationship between environmental impacts and the forces that drive them (number of people, affluence per person, and environmental effects of technologies used to obtain and consume resources).
- 1906 act that authorized the president to set aside land as national monument sites that have scientific, prehistoric, or historic value.
- A developing country with a low level of industrialization, a very high fertility rate, a very high infant mortality rate, and a very low per-capita income.
- The point at which the marginal cost of pollution equals the marginal cost of abatement. In other words, environmental harm meets the cost of reducing it.
5 True/False questions
Endemic Species → Foreign species whose introduction causes economic or environmental harm.
Sustainable Resources → Natural resources that are present in limited supply and are depleted by use.
Stewardship → The idea that humans share responsibility for the sustainable care and management of our planet.
Threatened Species → A species in which the population is low enough for it to be at risk of becoming endangered.
Highly Developed Country → An industrialized county that is characterized bu a low fertility rate, low infant mortality rate, and a high per-capita income.