6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- A non-invasive species that is self-sustaining, but not considered harmful to native species.
- A developing country with a low level of industrialization, a very high fertility rate, a very high infant mortality rate, and a very low per-capita income.
- The additional cost associated with one more unit of something.
- Point at which the marginal cost meets the cost of production.
- The idea that humans share responsibility for the sustainable care and management of our planet.
- A species in imminent danger of becoming extinct.
5 True/False questions
Threatened Species → A species in imminent danger of becoming extinct.
Sustainable Resources → Resources that can be easily maintained and used without fear of exhaustion.
Endemic Species → Localized, native species that are not found anywhere else.
Highly Developed Country → An industrialized county that is characterized bu a low fertility rate, low infant mortality rate, and a high per-capita income.
Optimum Cost of Pollution → The human use of materials and energy.