Create an account
1. A box that appears on the slide with dotted or hatch mark borders where text, charts, tables or pictures can be placed is called a __________.
dashed or hatch mark
2. When you see a ______border around the placeholder you know that you can edit the placeholder text.
3. A ________border around the placeholder means that any formatting commands will be applied to all of the text within the placeholder.
6. When an object is selected, it is surrounded by _______ ________ which allow you to change the size of the object.
7. If you wish to constrain an object's movement to a straight line, either vertically or horizontally, you should hold down the __________key while dragging the object.
8. Lines, arrows, stars and banners, ovals and rectangles are examples of __________ that are used to illustrate an idea, a process or a work flow.
9. __________ can be applied to clip art, shapes, and text boxes to complement slide backgrounds and colors.
soft edges effect
10. The ____________ softens and blurs the outer edge of the selected picture so that it blends into the slide background.
Background Removal feature
11. Power Point's _____ _________ ______ removes unwanted portions of the picture so the picture does not appear as a self-contained rectangle
13 .In a _________graphic you can include text and pictures and you can apply colors, effects and styles that coordinate with a presentation theme.
15. When the bullet button is toggled off, the indentation associated with the list is removed. (true/false)
16. Using a glow effect allows you to apply a colored, softly blurred outline to an object. (true/false)
false WordArt does that
18. Smart-Art is a gallery of text styles that can be used to create decorative effects such as mirrored or shadowed text. (true/false)
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
Having trouble? Click here for help.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions and try again
Reload the page to try again!Reload
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Please upgrade Flash or install Chrome
to use Voice Recording.
For more help, see our troubleshooting page.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.
Star this term
You can study starred terms together