5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Moppin' up a ten cent pop
- Eight To The Bar
- a short for the office of strategic services, a for runner of the C.I.A.
- b drinking soda pop that only cost a dime at that time
- c a bomber crew member who uses the bombsight and releases the bombs
- d An exclamation of approval especially when referring to someone of the opposite sex
- e eight eighth notes to a measure. commonly used in swing music
5 Multiple choice questions
- Means Government Issue ,but the initials also stand for enlisted personnel G.I."Joe."
- carried away by music
- the nations which fought against the United States of America and the other allied nations
- a mischievous goblin who supposedly caused military equipment to malfunction
- where dance partners separated and improvised steps
5 True/False questions
Be-Bop → good,cool,hip,etc.
cats → short for civilian defense, a volunteer organization of air raid wardens, ham radio poerators and the like.
Dolly → an attractive girl
Jitterbug → Dance up a storm
A Dish → an attractive girl