5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Each group or individual struggle to attain the maximum benefit
- Introduced conflict theory (Agrarian)
Rich get richer poor get poorer
- "Survival of the fittest"; Social Darwinism between societies and cultures
- The unrecognized and unintended consequences of any social pattern
- Focuses on how individuals make sense of-or interpret- the social world in which they participate
5 True/False questions
Sociology → The scientific study of human society and interactions in which the main study is a group not an individual.
Sociological imagination → Social processes that contribute to the order of society
Functionalism → The scientific study of human society and interactions in which the main study is a group not an individual.
Max Weber → Thought of sociology as the study of social action
Paradigm → Models or frameworks for questions that generate and guide research