5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a is the surgical procedure of making an incision into the abdominal cavity.
- b pertains to or of the tooth
- c means against stimulation
- d beyond normal stretching of the blood cell
- e spinal column
5 Multiple choice questions
- is the study of the semen
- the branch of medicine that specializes i the medical science of bringing about the loss of blood.
- is the inspection of the ear drum.
5 True/False questions
euk → white
lithases → is a condition characterized by the formation of stones.
caudalward → toward the back end
cauda → tail
canthal → angle at the end of the eyelid