5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Physical Properties
- Law of Conservation of Mass
- Oil and Vinegar Salad Dressing
- a Anything that has the capacity to do work.
- b Matter is neither created nor destroyed in a chemical reaction.
- c Simplest form of matter and serves as building blocks for all the more complex substances.
- d The characteristics of matter that can be observed without changing its composition
- e Heterogeneous
5 Multiple choice questions
- Pure substance that contain two or more elements chemically combined in fixed proportion.
- Stored Energy
5 True/False questions
Matter → Anything that occupies space and has mass
Chemical Changes → Changes that alter the composition of the matter.
Kinetic Energy → Stored Energy
Extensive → Nature of Material
Pure Substances → Matter composed of only one kind of atom or one kind of molecule. Can either be an element or compound.