5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Separate into componenets by Physical Means
- Separate into components by chemical means
- a Matter that is uniform throughout
- b Force with which an object of a certain mass is attracted by gravity to the earth.
- c Pure substance that contain two or more elements chemically combined in fixed proportion.
- d Compounds
- e Mixtures
5 Multiple choice questions
- Matter composed of only one kind of atom or one kind of molecule. Can either be an element or compound.
- The characteristics of matter that can be observed without changing its composition
- Nature of Material
5 True/False questions
Mass → Quantity of matter contained by an object.
Chemical properties → Characteristics that determine how the composition of matter changes
Element → Simplest form of matter and serves as building blocks for all the more complex substances.
Exothermic → Heat is released
Energy → Anything that has the capacity to do work.