5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Chemical Changes
- A brown-red liquid that, when energy is applied to it causes only physical changes in the material, not chemical.
- Kinetic Energy
- a Changes that alter the composition of the matter.
- b Energy in Motion, or energy that is being transferred.
- c Heat is released
- d Element
- e Heterogeneous
5 Multiple choice questions
- Matter composed of only one kind of atom or one kind of molecule. Can either be an element or compound.
- Matter is neither created nor destroyed in a chemical reaction.
- Depends on amount
- Anything that has the capacity to do work.
5 True/False questions
Heterogeneous → Matter that is uniform throughout
Separate into components by chemical means → Compounds
Antoine Lavoisier → Homogeneous
Compound → Element
Potential Energy → Energy in Motion, or energy that is being transferred.