5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Sugar and Coffee dissolved in water
- Apple Juice
- Chemical properties
- Oil and Vinegar Salad Dressing
- a Characteristics that determine how the composition of matter changes
- b Homogenous
- c Homogeneous
- d Force with which an object of a certain mass is attracted by gravity to the earth.
- e Heterogeneous
5 Multiple choice questions
- Pure substance that contain two or more elements chemically combined in fixed proportion.
- Matter that is non uniform throughout
5 True/False questions
Homogeneous → Matter that is non uniform throughout
Chemical Changes → Changes that alter the composition of the matter.
Mass → Quantity of matter contained by an object.
Extensive → Nature of Material
Potential Energy → Energy in Motion, or energy that is being transferred.