5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- C 12 H 12 O 11
- Law of Conservation of Mass
- Sugar and Coffee dissolved in water
- a Compound
- b Matter is neither created nor destroyed in a chemical reaction.
- c Heat is released
- d Homogenous
- e Simplest form of matter and serves as building blocks for all the more complex substances.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Matter that is uniform throughout
- Nature of Material
- Matter that is non uniform throughout
5 True/False questions
A brown-red liquid that, when energy is applied to it causes only physical changes in the material, not chemical. → Element
Antoine Lavoisier → Homogeneous
Pure Substances → Matter composed of only one kind of atom or one kind of molecule. Can either be an element or compound.
Potential Energy → Energy in Motion, or energy that is being transferred.
Energy → Simplest form of matter and serves as building blocks for all the more complex substances.