5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Chemical Changes
- Separate into components by chemical means
- C 12 H 12 O 11
- a Compounds
- b Depends on amount
- c Quantity of matter contained by an object.
- d Changes that alter the composition of the matter.
- e Compound
5 Multiple choice questions
- Simplest form of matter and serves as building blocks for all the more complex substances.
- Energy in Motion, or energy that is being transferred.
- Anything that occupies space and has mass
- Characteristics that determine how the composition of matter changes
5 True/False questions
Table Sugar → Homogenous
Potential Energy → Stored Energy
Oil and Vinegar Salad Dressing → Law of Conservation of Mass
Heterogeneous → Matter that is non uniform throughout
Endothermic → Heat is absorbed