5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Chemical Changes
- Potential Energy
- a Matter that is uniform throughout
- b Changes that alter the composition of the matter.
- c Heterogeneous
- d Anything that has the capacity to do work.
- e Stored Energy
5 Multiple choice questions
- Matter that is non uniform throughout
- Simplest form of matter and serves as building blocks for all the more complex substances.
- Nature of Material
- Heat is released
5 True/False questions
Separate into componenets by Physical Means → Mixtures
Oil and Vinegar Salad Dressing → Heterogeneous
Table sugar and Black pepper mixed → Heterogenous
Pure Substances → Homogeneous
Physical Properties → Characteristics that determine how the composition of matter changes